PDA

View Full Version : Who you gonna call?! The Safety Dance? Really?

xTKWxCanadaEhx
03-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Naw, you're gonna call the Ghostbusters. Brilliant cover of the Ghostbusters theme song by excellent not-so-well-known Canadian band, Sons of Butcher.

YouTube- Cover Ghost Busters By SOB

And just when you thought it was safe to browse the Entertainment Board again after my thread about the Safety Dance, it's Sons of Butcher to the rescue with a Safety Dance cover!

YouTube- Safety Dance Cover By SOB

ChewyTheJuggalo
03-21-2010, 11:10 AM
This is a joke right? That Ghost Busters cover was awful.

EDIT: Just wiki'd the band. I take it back. That was pretty entertaining with a joking kind of mind set.

xTKWxCanadaEhx
03-21-2010, 11:52 AM
This is a joke right? That Ghost Busters cover was awful.

EDIT: Just wiki'd the band. I take it back. That was pretty entertaining with a joking kind of mind set.

Watch some eps of their show on YT.

Keep in mind, that if you're familiar with someone on Newgrounds who's name is along the lines of Zeebarf, that's one of the guys from the band.

Ricky (Left), Sol (Middle), Doug (Right). In the show, Ricky and Sol are brothers. In real life, Ricky and Doug are brothers.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_npVuxx3medM/R7oNkpXE34I/AAAAAAAAC50/wVUzk0YJ6XQ/s400/061025-butcher.jpg

Don'tcha (Pussycat Dolls cover)
YouTube- Dont cha - Sons of Butcher (pussycat dolls cover)

Holy Diver (Ronnie James Dio cover sung by Doug)
YouTube- Holy Diver - (Dio Cover) S.O.B

OH!! And before I forget! The most awesome song by Sons of Butcher, 3 simple words: FUCK. THE. SHIT. :D
YouTube- Sons of Butcher - Fuck the Shit

A ZombieTwinkie
03-21-2010, 04:45 PM
You know.... Honestly.... I don't really know what I think about them.

The Ghostbusters and Safety Dance covers were entertaining. The others were kind of... Meh. Though the last one didn't work.

And I dont know if it's just from those videos, but they dont seem to have much of a stage presence. I might have to check out their videos on Youtube though, see what their all about.

Tussell
03-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Yeah, that was really bad...