View Full Version : Grenade supplies?

03-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Where can various grenades be purchased, found, or created? I probably haven't expored enough or am still early in the game, but I haven't picked up additional supply from mobs or the store.

I want to raise my grenade skill with the characters before moving on too far in the story.

The Pants Party
03-22-2010, 01:32 AM
It's pretty sparse until Chapter 5. At that point the Tinker in Ebel City can make them for you.

03-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Ch. 5 u start being able to buy Rookie Gernades i wouldnt put to much into working up grenades till then.

In Ch 5 i used my MG guy to bring down shady thugs and other enemys near cranktown till all blue then used rookie grnades to finish them off this allowed easy working up of gernade level to about 15 without wasting non buyable stuff

03-27-2010, 10:35 PM
On the road to Forest Of Idols, If you use the yellow hex grinding method to get the four linked terminal achievement, the two terminal at the top, in their own area are drop rate 2x and rare item drop 2x (need 80 hexes for both terminals) the enemies in this area drop filthy pouches quite regularly with those effects (i believe it is a rare item) each one can be scrapped for 5 molotovs amongst other things. Fully scratching the large dwellest enemy in this area will net you around 700 exp (depending on which throw item you are using, around 650 for molotovs) when you throw a grenade. you can use this on the thug type enemy leader but they have only 242hp iirc so isnt worth it, especially after lvl 5 whn thousands of exp is needed per level.. also gives another reason to keep the grinding up, as youll be gaining money from meats and super meats (although i would suggest you keep 12 of them for a side quest later) and fabric, iron and glass will be coming too, allowing you to make more compact scope B for even more money

04-15-2010, 12:25 AM
Well this might explain my issue. I used grenades in my first real fight and now can not. I assume I have run out.

Noob issue I know lol

Looks like guns until later on.