PDA

View Full Version : Who needs enemies? achievement

Epic Debaser
03-21-2010, 08:17 PM
Can this be done on split screen? Because if it can I've tried about 100 times to do it with 2 controllers but no luck. Does it have to be done on Perfect agent difficulty? Thats maybe where Im going wrong. Please help.

Cheers. :uzi:

Kid Eternity X
03-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Can this be done on split screen? Because if it can I've tried about 100 times to do it with 2 controllers but no luck. Does it have to be done on Perfect agent difficulty? Thats maybe where Im going wrong. Please help.

Cheers. :uzi:

Yeah I did it split screen...difficulty doesn't matter. Have you only played one level though? its says Mission in the achievement and for example there are 3 levels in the first mission, so just play on the Carrington Institute level and you'll get it :)

Pooty
03-21-2010, 08:20 PM
It can. You need to complete a set of levels (missions) before you unlock it. For example, I got mine by completing the first three levels.

Epic Debaser
03-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Yeah I did it split screen...difficulty doesn't matter. Have you only played one level though? its says Mission in the achievement and for example there are 3 levels in the first mission, so just play on the Carrington Institute level and you'll get it :)

Oh thats why then...I was only doing the first level *facepalm* :eek: