PDA

View Full Version : MP achievements not unlocking?

Xenomrph
03-21-2010, 08:17 PM
I just hosted public Control Point matches with 7 private slots and "won" as each character and I haven't gotten achievements for winning as Autobot/Decepticon, winning with each character, or winning a Control Point match without losing a point.

Hell, I just won 2 legitimate matches with other players (once as Autobot, once as Decepticon) and I didn't get the "Choose A Side" achievement.

What gives?

Kai Freefall
03-22-2010, 09:07 PM
I just hosted public Control Point matches with 7 private slots and "won" as each character and I haven't gotten achievements for winning as Autobot/Decepticon, winning with each character, or winning a Control Point match without losing a point.

Hell, I just won 2 legitimate matches with other players (once as Autobot, once as Decepticon) and I didn't get the "Choose A Side" achievement.

What gives?

Not 100% but i think they might have patched the private match mode thing, i know thats how i got mine, regarding the second thing you mentioned, no idea really, as i haven't played this game long since the DLC came out, maybe someone else could shed some light.

On a different note, are people still playing this game on multi, if so, might put my copy back in some time :)

Xenomrph
03-22-2010, 10:26 PM
A good number of people still play it, yeah. I was really surprised, I've been able to find games every time I search, no problem.

My gamertag is Xenomrph 01 if you want to play sometime.

Thee Oman 2441
03-23-2010, 12:21 AM
Yeah, that is definitely the case. Just got the MP achievements about a week ago. Tried by myself first and nothing. Just find a buddy and you can get thru them quick. I am not 100% sure if this is the case for Choose a Side, but I heard that you need to play as an Autobot on the Decepticon team and a Decepticon on the Autobot team. I did it that way and it unlocked, but I don't for sure if that is needed as it was the first two matches I won. Hope this helps.