PDA

View Full Version : Et Tu Brute Help

AgeOfOrton2009
03-21-2010, 08:35 PM
So me and another guy are trying to get this achievement but the problem we are having is getting into a game on opposite sides. I join and game and he joins in progress but he always goes into my squad. How am i supposed to get him on the other team and in the same game as me at the same time?

Seany Show
03-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Well one of the best ways is to join the game through your friends join in progress. Once in the game take note of the name of an opposition player (only if your on the same team as your friend). Once you've done that, back out of the game. Go to your recent players list and select to join in progress through the gamertag of the person who was on the opposite team.

Hopefully if you get to join you should now be on the opposite team as your friend and you can get the achievement. Hope I have confused things too much...

AceBD
03-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Exactly what Seany said above me. It's easy to do on conquest.

Whoever is gonna get the achievement just needs to find a safe spot in behind the other guy's deployment. Of course you're in a private chat with him/her, so finding each other is easy so long as the guy that wants the achievement is dug in nicely.

AgeOfOrton2009
03-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Its ok, i didnt figure out that my team wasn't full lol. Thanks for the assistance anyway.

Thread may be locked

Chuppernicus
03-21-2010, 09:41 PM
......or you could just do a search next time.