PDA

View Full Version : Mister Crowley (GHOUL)

STx INF3RN0
03-21-2010, 08:36 PM
i am trying to get the achievement ( you gotta shoot erm in the head )
but when i talk crowley he no longe rgives me options than
*What is it like in the underworld
*I have to go now

thats all i cna say to him and i havent got the quest :(
Im also playing as a very extremely good person but i wanna make sure its soemthing else but if u need to be neutraul or bad i am willign to sacrifice my status for 20g :)

do i need to start the game again or is there a way around this situation?????

Kreegles
03-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Mr. Crowley will give you the quest only if you use correct spelling and grammar...

dannyveno
03-22-2010, 04:17 PM
Ehm, what does your pip-boy say about the quest?

esio gk
03-22-2010, 06:25 PM
I'm not sure, but I think you can start this quest by getting all sets of keys and going to Fort Constantine. If you want details, go to http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/You_Gotta_Shoot_%27Em_in_the_Head

maxpwns
03-22-2010, 08:30 PM
i had sort of the same problem i apparently screwed up the quest somehow and so i ended up just killing crowley and taking the key, went to fort constantine and opened the door and it said i finished the quest and got the achievement

KarmaDog214
03-22-2010, 10:44 PM
You probably didn't choose the correct dialog options. You pretty much have to be his b*tch when he blabbers on about how humans are "milk-sucking, mutant-loving, water-stealing sons of a whore." Once he acknowledges that you "know your place," accept his offer and you get the quest. Of course, you can just pickpocket the keys off the targets (Dave at the Republic of Dave, Dukov at Dukov's Place, Ted Strayer at Rivet City), go to Fort Constantine and obtain the T-51b Power Armor to complete the quest. Just make sure you loot the final key off Tara's corpse. It opens the door to the room with the T-51b Power Armor. She is located just outside the room. Once you acquire the T-51b, the quest is completed and your achievement should unlock. You should refer to fallout.wikia.com everytime you find yourself in a jam.