How do i use the heavy automatic shotgun???

jamie1000013

put the code in says I got it but how do i get it lol.

Do i buy off merchant go on options or find somewhere please help.

And i dont get why all the guns hardly hurt the enemies "blast these BB bullets"

Also why is this game too realistic having to charge up batteries for lights, pressurize guns wtf lol

other then that its ok

It's realistic in that sense to pound home the sense that the world you're in actually IS a dangerous place, and you don't have "unlimited everything" It's all part of the atmosphere.

As far as the shotgun goes, I don't remember how I got it. I think I found it on a body once I entered the code. I haven't gotten rid of it either. It's a pretty nasty weapon, especially against demons and librarians.

put the code in says I got it but how do i get it lol.

Do i buy off merchant go on options or find somewhere please help.

And i dont get why all the guns hardly hurt the enemies "blast these BB bullets"

Also why is this game too realistic having to charge up batteries for lights, pressurize guns wtf lol

other then that its ok

Not sure about the gun...

The pressurized gun is actually good, however I didn't use it much. But when I went for the achievement they died pretty fast.

In regard to the charger, I never used it and never saw a reason to use it so you're okay there.

You can do what I did, use the shotgun, I got rid of the pressurized gun once the achievement popped. :)

is the heavy shotgun the one with 5 or 6 bullets and you can hit stuff with it or not?

No, thats just a shotgun.

The auto shotgun is found in armory station. its sitting on the bed of the blacksmith. You can also find it later in the sanctuary (its one of the weapons you can pick up for free)

It has a 20 round clip. If you press the left trigger, it fires once, if you hold the right trigger, it wil unload on automatic :)

You can't miss the shotgun Jamie, after you fall of the wooden ledge and the guy grabs you and pulls you into the little hut, look behind you on the bed. The shotgun is sat on that bed with some shotgun pellets for you. The Sanctuary is on the mission called "Driving to Sparta" The shotgun is there next to loads of ammo and other guns. And to answer your third question, no you don't get anything on your next playthrough, just a complete brand new playthrough.