PDA

View Full Version : Paci-Fist Co-op

catbhoy
03-22-2010, 12:36 AM
Can this achievement be done in co-op with one shooting and the other not ?

demphra
03-22-2010, 01:02 AM
Can this achievement be done in co-op with one shooting and the other not ?

the achivement says it could only be earned solo

Untitled Agent
03-22-2010, 02:06 AM
pretty sure it's only solo. it's not like it's difficult anyway, just do it on the duel.

Snake 711
03-22-2010, 06:58 AM
solo mode only GOOD

Ryan Boss Stevens
03-23-2010, 12:51 AM
pretty sure it's only solo. it's not like it's difficult anyway, just do it on the duel.

You're the freakin' man if you can pwn the Datadyne Guard with your fists. O.o; Jonathan is a different story though. He won't shoot you but he will pimp slap you.

The ZombieDeath
03-23-2010, 02:12 AM
I killed all three with my fists :)

Untitled Agent
03-23-2010, 03:20 AM
You're the freakin' man if you can pwn the Datadyne Guard with your fists. O.o; Jonathan is a different story though. He won't shoot you but he will pimp slap you.
check the video in my achievement guide. running head on at him is usually suicidal sure, but using jonathons trick works every time (including doing the level on perfect).

CressDX
03-23-2010, 03:54 AM
its really easy, disarm the enemies and slap them to death XD
i did that on the first stage.

Ryan Boss Stevens
03-23-2010, 04:14 AM
I think that Trent would shoot me in the face before I even got close enough to DO that to him. They have pinpoint accuracy and I could go in while there's a break in gunfire but then I'd immediately get shot.

rrrowdy
03-23-2010, 04:17 AM
you don't need to do it with trent, though - just load it up on special agent. for the guard, just make sure you sidestep and run towards him then slap him. for jonathon, just sort of keep clear until you know which side he's coming out, then take him down. it's really not that difficult.

Untitled Agent
03-23-2010, 04:22 AM
you don't need to do it with trent, though - just load it up on special agent. for the guard, just make sure you sidestep and run towards him then slap him. for jonathon, just sort of keep clear until you know which side he's coming out, then take him down. it's really not that difficult.
you don't even need to do that. all you have to do is sneak around the barrier and keep moving. even trent isn't hard if you run around him.Paci-Fist

Iceman2021
03-23-2010, 04:55 AM
The first mission is pretty easy to do it on too. Punch your way to Cassandra, knock out Cassandra and rush to the elevator slapping everyone in the way.