PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for a good Apache/HIND Pilot!

SACRED G0D
03-22-2010, 08:31 PM
Hey guys im sick of dumb pilots just doing a backflip after taing off, flying into deadzone, flying so low that i cant even be a decent gunner, fly lower than the enemy chopper so i got barely no chance of shooting the enemy helo and idiots who just dont friggin land when under 40 HP.Im looking for a great pilot, im a decent gunner on taking out enemy Helos,Jeeps,Tanks,Infantry and Quads, AA Guns simply everything.I want a pilot who knows how to fly a chopper very well, also work as an engineer so we could stay alive the whole match!Im now on air vehicle gold star 5 or 6 and goin for platin...so msg me and send me a friend request i play about every day from 15:00 to 24:00 GMT1.

xII Ben IIx
03-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Sounds fair. You get platinum for Air Vehicles and we get shit exp.. Oh wait.. It doesn't sound too fair.

Asides from the on topic ^
My piloting skills are reserved for my squad and my squad only. I, also, am fed up with gunners/pilots that backflip instead of taking off or think that they can land next to an enemy AA.

Der Nacho
03-22-2010, 11:39 PM
You'd be hard pressed to find a cooperative pilot. I tried to fly it once, I have no clue. Haven't done it since. I need an online course or something.

We had one pilot on Port Valdez (AK!) as the defenders, me and a buddy hopped in a chopper with a pilot who had been tearin it up in it for most of the match. We get in and he decides to cruise around. Suffice to say we lost.

MediumMelanin
03-23-2010, 04:07 AM
Well, I was awesome back in Battlefield Bad Company, and I don't pilot helicopters in the second as much as the original...but I'm sure I'd be just as awesome!

SatNiteEduardo
03-23-2010, 04:26 AM
Thats one thing I hate is that the pilots do not get the credit for gold / platinum stars. I am in a different time zone than you so can't really help. I am a much improved pilot but still not the best. I do love the Apache / Hinds though.

I think your best bet is to team up with someone and share the load ie you both aim for platinum chopper star and take it in turns piloting. If you are not a good pilot then practice that is what everyone else has had to do. Also if you have to try inverting the controls which is the main reason people do back flips. I did to start with but amd now used to the default controls.

SACRED G0D
03-23-2010, 06:17 AM
Yea i wud help u after that with ur star too and pilot, i wud use simply the BC1 chopper controls.Yea the pilot is even weak against tanks, yesterday we flew over a tank about five times he spammed all rockets at it and i shot my gunner load about 5-6 times and after another rocketing it blew up so...but its also good as a pilot to blow AAs/Stationary ATīs, Jeeps and Quads as they are red squares in the cockpit.

SatNiteEduardo
03-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Yea i wud help u after that with ur star too and pilot, i wud use simply the BC1 chopper controls.Yea the pilot is even weak against tanks, yesterday we flew over a tank about five times he spammed all rockets at it and i shot my gunner load about 5-6 times and after another rocketing it blew up so...but its also good as a pilot to blow AAs/Stationary ATīs, Jeeps and Quads as they are red squares in the cockpit.

I would help if I was in Europe but I am too far away and the game is bound to be laggy for one of us.

guillermo316
03-23-2010, 11:58 AM
Hit me up, i drive real toy helicopters, so i'm awsome