PDA

View Full Version : I think im losing it

dragon strife 1
03-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Earlier today, i was attacking on nelson bay, we were up to the last base with just B left to blow up. I suddenly got a random nose bleed, so once id sorted it out, i came back to the game, and chose to spawn on my squad mate. I wasnt on nelson bay, i was on port valdez attacking B on the final base, then after i died, i was back on nelson bay attacking B.
I seriously dont have a clue what was going on, and im not deprived of sleep or nothing like that.
I did survive for quite long when the map changed so i has a good look around and i was definatly on port valdez.
Ive never been so confused in all my life, and ive been to school :P
Im not drunk :drunk

xII Ben IIx
03-22-2010, 09:29 PM
LOL!
That's crazy.. sure you're not a little :drunk ? :P

dragon strife 1
03-22-2010, 10:00 PM
LOL!
That's crazy.. sure you're not a little :drunk ? :P
im 99% sure, but im still so confused, i take it this has never happened to you? :P

MediumMelanin
03-23-2010, 04:01 AM
That must've been one crazy glitch! But how it did you expect it? The change from night to day & flat (mostly) to a big hill (final base)?

Did you have any squadmates? Imagine if they spawned on you...or maybe they couldn't?

Starwarskd
03-23-2010, 05:28 AM
maybe your nose bleed was so long that you just sat through your game, then came back on the port valdez map on the last base (B) and then you passed out and "think" you just blinked but really were out of it for like an hour, and just happend to be back on nelson bay, with B as the final base.

Im good.

mejimmeh45
03-23-2010, 05:54 AM
Well its obvoiusly aliens! duh....
But really i don't know.

SharksInYourMouth
03-23-2010, 05:58 AM
maybe your nose bleed was so long that you just sat through your game, then came back on the port valdez map on the last base (B) and then you passed out and "think" you just blinked but really were out of it for like an hour, and just happend to be back on nelson bay, with B as the final base.

Im good.

^HAH

Anyway yeah that sounds like a fair crazy glitch

Wos
03-23-2010, 07:34 AM
If you telling the truth ;)

then the have to chak that one out.

InsaneKane87
03-23-2010, 10:57 AM
I think your nose bleed was a time machine ;)

iBlessing 09
03-23-2010, 11:04 AM
You have a counter positive time lapse in your brain.

It means certain emotions trigger body controls fast. i.e you died and got annoyed so it triggered a nose bleed and sped time up, when you re spawned you was on another map and when you died on that you got annoyed and when you blinked it made a counter time lapse and you went back into time where you was before.

Barad
03-23-2010, 11:06 AM
WOW thats insane!

ilessthan3u
03-23-2010, 02:32 PM
we need the help of chuck norris!

dragon strife 1
03-23-2010, 07:01 PM

Im good.
that would be one heck of a co incencidence <-- im not the best at spelling, but nothing has happened like that to me again so far, tbh, i didnt mind, i prefer port valdez:woop: