eXyle
03-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Any tips on how to get this?

It's one of the two pins I still need.

PrinceofDeath86
03-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Any tips on how to get this?

It's one of the two pins I still need.
Get in a humvee an use the .50cal(mounted gun) or jump on the quad an switch to passenger an use your primary weapon, you could even just run people over an get it too.

DJConnelly
03-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Park a Humvee near a bomb. Wait by it, then jump on the gunner when a nice group of unsuspecting victims walk by.

SatNiteEduardo
03-22-2010, 10:56 PM
I was struggling until playing conquest on the desert map. I got in the 4wd cobra and parked it behind the AA gun and rocket near the middle flag (away from the ship). I got on the gun and shot enemies as they approached. Got it a lot easier than I expected. Just park it between buildings or behind the AA gun and rocket. People will expect you to be right near flags but if you are a little away from the flag you should be ok.

Taiyz
03-23-2010, 01:10 AM
If you're attacking on Port Valdez you can be a real jerk with this pin. Once the first base has been taken, hike back to your first spawn and grab a Quad. Drive it behind B (2 story house + attic if I got the objective letter wrong) and switch to the passenger position; people will come for you pretty quick and if you parked it with a good vantage point you can take them out easily enough.

InsaneKane87
03-23-2010, 01:44 AM
If you're attacking on Port Valdez you can be a real jerk with this pin. Once the first base has been taken, hike back to your first spawn and grab a Quad. Drive it behind B (2 story house + attic if I got the objective letter wrong) and switch to the passenger position; people will come for you pretty quick and if you parked it with a good vantage point you can take them out easily enough.

Talk about owning someone, your sitting down relaxing and killing them haha thats priceless. I gotta try it XD

dsweenLKN
03-23-2010, 05:49 AM
The Humvee, Cobra, and Vodnik guns are pretty powerful, so it's really not too hard. If you've got a friend who's a good driver, have him drive while you get on the turret. Then drive around enemy bases and shoot everyone you see.

Alternatively, run over EVERYONE. Humvees are so wide it's almost impossible not to get roadkills with them. Arica Harbor would be a good map to do that on, first and second bases.

eXyle
03-23-2010, 08:19 AM
Thank guys,

I've managed to get it on Conquest on Panama Canal. Took a quad parked it near C (which they owned) in a corner, first I threw a grenade on the roof for the UAV kill then shot 2 enemies and got killed.
Last one walked right infront of me as I was driving, wasn't that bad after all.

Now I just need the defend 4 flags one which should be a piece of cake.

MediumMelanin
03-24-2010, 01:44 AM
Great that you got it, anyone got tips for 5 Rocket Launcher Kills pin?

Spath21
03-24-2010, 02:16 AM

I personally got that one on squad deadmatch. If you see someone stand in front of a window or perhaps an open doorway, shoot a rocket inside the house and most of them you will kill that person.

Cypher_Cobra
03-24-2010, 08:37 AM

That's easy, use the Carl Gustav and equip the +explosive damage and +explosive rounds specs. Just find a building that people are bunkering into and pound it with rockets, the Carl G + explosive damage is very generous with its killzone vs infantry.

guillermo316
03-24-2010, 11:50 AM
conquest and atamca desert and just ride the cars

abstract1620
03-24-2010, 01:47 PM
port valdes(any map really) get an ATV, go alone bring the m95 and mortar strike. just stayfar far off and spam mortars and snipe. just put some thought into where you park it, and its only 4 kills.