PDA

View Full Version : terror drones

Sno Drag0n
03-22-2010, 10:24 PM
im stuck on the terror drone level, i just cant build a defence\offence quick enough to combat them! any tips?

Full Metal COS
04-01-2010, 04:53 PM
Hey dude, For this level I used the Empire, built 3 generator core's, 2 refinary's then 4 defender core's 2 at the top,2 at the bottom. The terror drones wont get through them. Then just build up your attack force of choice (I used striker vx's). Hope this helps :)
Peace.

KIDDRAGON67
04-07-2010, 05:49 AM
I used the allies once i had unlocked the vindicator.

Build up a generator and two refineries int he designated spots above your MCV, once you have that build walls around the refineries then two multigunner turrets per refinery. Then buuld two airfields and build 8 vindicators, once you have 4 take them the long way around the enemies base, then strike his war factory,once they return back wait for them to re arm and re fuel, send all of the ones you have over at his MCV. Hopefully you can take him out, if you didn't make sure the top secret proticals you select are the left column (air strike and time bomb) if the MCV has some health use both of them on it. If all is succesful take your time and finish him off.

Citywidejouri
06-22-2010, 06:03 PM
im stuck on the terror drone level, i just cant build a defence\offence quick enough to combat them! any tips?

Be the "Blue" Team, Right at the start, build walls around the lines. then build a double layer 3 blocks in that wall block.

While doing this build 2 generators, 2 refinerys and 1 airfield.

A defence bureau and then build the Harbringer gunships, i did this mission as one of my last ones tho, so i have everything or almost everything unlocked ;>