PDA

View Full Version : Weapon questions for all!

MediumMelanin
03-23-2010, 12:06 AM
In the campaign does the "T88 S-R" kills count as Sniper kills?

In multiplayer does the WWII M1A1 Thompson gun not register any kills? Also, is it me or do the WWII M1 Garand kills count, but the star unlocks for the WWII M1A1 Thompson?

0_o'!

Ry8an25oliver93
03-23-2010, 12:18 AM
In the campaign does the "T88 S-R" kills count as Sniper kills?

In multiplayer does the WWII M1A1 Thompson gun not register any kills? Also, is it me or do the WWII M1 Garand kills count, but the star unlocks for the WWII M1A1 Thompson?

0_o'!
I think the kills for the M1 Garand are counted towards the Thompson kills and those medal you get with these kills they go towards Thompson's bronze/silver/gold but the Stats i.e. kills are counted on the M1 Garand but you can't get any medals for the M1 Garand

SatNiteEduardo
03-23-2010, 12:41 AM
My thomson kills are nowhere and until the veteran site is fixed I can not get the Garand. So can you get the all bronze weapons award without the Garand or even with it lol

Daggra
03-23-2010, 01:03 AM
To answer your original question, yes, sniper kills do count with the T88 S-R in campaign. That's actually how I got my achievement haha. Also, to be honest, it works pretty well since one shot kills just about anyone.

MediumMelanin
03-23-2010, 01:25 AM
^^^Thanks, and yeah you're right!

Also, is it true you can't get stars for the M1 Garand? Also, if you're using the M1A1 no kills count, no submachine gun pin or kills counted, like WTF? Seems that the kills you get with the M1 are counted for the M1A1...strange...& weird...

Ry8an25oliver93
03-23-2010, 01:45 AM
My thomson kills are nowhere and until the veteran site is fixed I can not get the Garand. So can you get the all bronze weapons award without the Garand or even with it lol
As of right now it's impossible to get a bronze for the Garand even if you have it.

guillermo316
03-23-2010, 03:35 AM
yes in the campaing it count as a sniper kill. if you want in the level snowblind there is the 5o cal ontop the mountain. i played with that trough the whole campaing no joke!

SatNiteEduardo
03-23-2010, 03:38 AM
As of right now it's impossible to get a bronze for the Garand even if you have it.

I guess my question is do we know what is required for the bronze all weapons pin? Do you need the Garand to get it?

I assume we do not know yet and I assume no one has the bronze all weapons pin.

I will just bronze all other weapons and if they fix this plus the veteran site use those 2 guns then.

MediumMelanin
03-23-2010, 03:39 AM
^^^yeah, now where do you find the submachine guns? I'm in "Crack The Sky" now...

P.S. - The official stats are now working, you know? Http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/

And you can update your Veteran Status there, even though the Veteran site is down...

Plus...! Battlefield 1943 now works! Yay! :)

Ry8an25oliver93
03-23-2010, 04:09 AM
I guess my question is do we know what is required for the bronze all weapons pin? Do you need the Garand to get it?

I assume we do not know yet and I assume no one has the bronze all weapons pin.

I will just bronze all other weapons and if they fix this plus the veteran site use those 2 guns then.
You do need the Garand for it, I have all the Bronze weapon pins besides the M1Garand which I should have since I have well over 100 kills with it but I don't have the insignia for all bronze weapons.

guillermo316
04-02-2010, 04:44 PM
^^^yeah, now where do you find the submachine guns? I'm in "Crack The Sky" now...

P.S. - The official stats are now working, you know? Http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/

And you can update your Veteran Status there, even though the Veteran site is down...

Plus...! Battlefield 1943 now works! Yay! :)

thanks doing it now!

MediumMelanin
04-02-2010, 09:37 PM
^^^no problem, hope you unlocked the M1 Garand...!