PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hello

Technarchi
03-23-2010, 12:26 AM
Obviously I am new to the forums but I have been visiting the site for a while now. I have found it to be very informative and helpful, most recently with some of those damned Toy Soldiers Ration Tickets that I couldn't figure out.

I am a white feller living on the Western edge of Texas in a terribly overcrowded city know as El Paso. Being right up on the border, I will give you one guess why it is so overcrowded. I am a bit of a zombie nut, but who isn't these days? I used to like vampire's too, until Twilight came along and made that entirely too gay.

My preferred music of choice is drum & bass, and I absolutely hate Lady GaGa. I believe it was Tyler Durden that once said, "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." This quote applies to GaGa's desire to seem weird. It catapults her into the limelight of the entertainment world, but does not explain her simple and shitty music. I am also quite sure that "she" is concealing some balls down there in the undergarments. :eek:

Anyhow, that's all of my rant. Nice to meet ya.

NightUlf
03-23-2010, 09:36 AM
Greetings and welcome to the community, hope you will like it with us.
Interesting intro by the way. :p

lenny m
03-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Welcome. Nice interests

Technarchi
03-23-2010, 11:04 PM
Thank you all, I already like it here just fine. Yeah, NightUlf, I think intro's should be all about throwing shit out on the table and givin em what for if you catch my drift. It's the best way to really get to know people, isn't it? :)

KillerBEA
03-24-2010, 04:58 AM
Welcome to the site! I am also from Texas (thumbs up), hope you enjoy eveything that this site has to offer!:woop: