PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a list of known arcade games to launch with the Game Room?

The Lovat Scout
03-23-2010, 06:27 AM
Just out of curiosity. I would like to go ahead and stock up my Game Room since I just got paid, but if better games will be coming out, and only asteroids and pac-man will be available, then I might hold off.

EDIT: Just found this list from the UK Forums on Xbox.com, no list anywhere has been confirmed yet though.

1. Centipede (arcade)
2. Asteroids Deluxe (arcade)
3. Tempest (arcade)
4. Crystal Castles (arcade)
5. Lunar Lander (arcade)
6. Jungler (arcade)
7. Road Fighter (arcade)
8. Scramble (arcade)
9. Finalizer (arcade)
10. Tutankham (arcade)
11. Shao-Lin's Road (arcade)
12. Super Cobra (arcade)
13. Red Baron (arcade)
14. Gravitar (arcade)
15. Battlantlis
16. Astrosmash (Intellivision)
17. Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing (Intellivision)
18. Armor Battle (Intellivision)
19. Space Hawk (Intellivision)
20. Sub Hunt (Intellivision)
21. Sea Battle (Intellivision)
22. Space Armada (Intellivision)
23. Astrosmash (Intellivision)
24. Star Raiders (Atari 2600)
25. Outlaw (Atari 2600)
26. Yar's Revenge (Atari 2600)
27. Millipede (Atari 2600)
28. Football (Atari 2600)
29. RealSports Tennis (Atari 2600)
30. Combat (Atari 2600)

DOOKH8R
03-23-2010, 06:30 AM
Adventure
Armor Battle
Asteroids Deluxe
Astrosmash
Battlantis
Centipede
Combat
Crystal Castles
Finalizer
Football
Jungler
Lunar Lander
Millipede
Mountain Madness: Super Pro Skiing
Outlaw
RealSports Tennis
Red Baron
Road Fighter
Scramble
Sea Battle
Shao-Lin's Road
Space Armada
Space Hawk
Star Raiders
Sub Hunt
Super Cobra
Tempest
Tutankham
Yars' Revenge

The Lovat Scout
03-23-2010, 06:38 AM
Yeah, DOOKH8R, our lists are extremely similar. I guess this would have to be the unconfirmed list. You replied quicker than I could edit too, nicely done.

KNIGHTOFSERA
03-23-2010, 06:42 AM
interesting, thats a bit more than id thought theyd have on release...still holding out hope that one free game comes with game room.....highly doubt it but a man can dream

justinl
03-23-2010, 07:25 PM
the question i have is: are the games that are launching w/game room only going to be availible via game room or are they also going to be independant xbla titles as well?

lu3mm3l
03-24-2010, 01:11 AM
the question i have is: are the games that are launching w/game room only going to be availible via game room or are they also going to be independant xbla titles as well?

They will be only available in the game room. 1000+ Games in the next 3 years would blow the marketplace into pieces ;) I like this idea better then those lame sega releases which looked always the same. Now you get a better price and a nice cabinet.

BUT I won't buy any of the games dated for the first week as I already played/own every title of that list I'm interested in. And collections with 100+ games are way cheaper then this.

Ominator1
03-24-2010, 11:22 AM
From being on it this morning, there were only 2 games available for purchase or at least only 2 that had high scores. I never could get astrosmash :(

IXISHADOW
03-24-2010, 11:25 AM
From being on it this morning, there were only 2 games available for purchase or at least only 2 that had high scores. I never could get astrosmash :( ? I was able to purchase 20+ but chose not to.

Ominator1
03-24-2010, 11:32 AM
I had the option to purchase but when clicked it did nothing. I checked a couple other games and had the same issue. Then, checked the leaderboards and only 2 games had users listed. This was around 6:00am est. Maybe they have "opened" them by now.

IXISHADOW
03-24-2010, 11:34 AM
I had the option to purchase but when clicked it did nothing. I checked a couple other games and had the same issue. Then, checked the leaderboards and only 2 games had users listed. This was around 6:00am est. Maybe they have "opened" them by now. I saw all of them about 45 minutes ago and I was able to purchase them all. Yet another release that screws up...

EDIT

I take back what I said. I am on it now and cannot purchase anything. Microsoft must have accidently put this up and have removed the ability to purchase games. :(

EDIT You cannot purchase mascots either. It has to have been an accident in releasing it early.