PDA

View Full Version : Bitch thread

daninthemix
03-23-2010, 09:47 AM
I need this. It will be therapeutic.

- Heads or tails, will my parachute open?
- LOOOOOONG respawn times. Seeing a squadmate I want to spawn on, having to wait 5 seconds. It says "Ready", then he dies. I had already pressed A.
- The fact you have to choose between basic upgrades like a Red Dot or LW pack etc. The Red Dot should be unlockable separately on the weapon itself, maybe after you've earned a Bronze star on it (for example).
- When my team is absolutely shit. So shit that I have a really bad game and still get the Ace pin.
- When your squad are all hanging around at your base waiting for the UAV so you can't spawn on them.

....and release.

iBlessing 09
03-23-2010, 10:13 AM
Shhh, calm down.

TheLegendOf1977
03-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Sorry, but this game hasn't got nearly enough faults to have it's own bitch thread..

Barad
03-23-2010, 11:04 AM
Theres nothing to bitch about! Go to the MW2 threads if you wanna bitch.

dragon strife 1
03-24-2010, 05:16 PM
all i can think of is when the servers where playing up, but thats been sorted, other than that, bfbc2 is faultless, and sh*t im burning my tea :(

Rolyatkcinmai
03-24-2010, 06:48 PM

- LOOOOOONG respawn times. Seeing a squadmate I want to spawn on, having to wait 5 seconds. It says "Ready", then he dies. I had already pressed A.
- The fact you have to choose between basic upgrades like a Red Dot or LW pack etc. The Red Dot should be unlockable separately on the weapon itself, maybe after you've earned a Bronze star on it (for example).
- When my team is absolutely shit. So shit that I have a really bad game and still get the Ace pin.
- When your squad are all hanging around at your base waiting for the UAV so you can't spawn on them.

....and release.

1. I've never had my parachute not open. I tap A, it opens. Never had a problem.
2. Short respawn times. Shorter than in most games. Though I'll admit that the slight delay between the countdown and actual spawning has screwed me up a few times.
3. The upgrades are fine.
4. This is the only one you're correct on. Since it's Xbox Live, most people just want to be retarded snipers rather than playing. This game is much better on PC where people actually play as teams.
5. Play with friends. I would never play this game by myself. I only play it with friends in a squad.

vgfanatic1
03-24-2010, 08:32 PM

....and release.

- I've never had a problem with my parachute. I think its just you...
- You are the most impatient person I've ever seen. Five seconds is not a long time. Its in there for a reason...
- Just because this isn't exactly like CoD doesn't mean its bad.
- That's not the game's fault, thats the community. And you'll find bad people in every game.
- Same as above, its the community.

What exactly is the point of this thread? If you don't like the game, I respect your opinion, but does anyone care if you don't?

EDIT: Damn, didn't notice the post above mine. Pretty much said all the same things.

Kronos1982
03-24-2010, 09:11 PM
I'll participate:

- Not enough time in the day to get enough of this excellent multiplayer experience.
- Not enough Rush maps.

One of the two above will likely be resolved in the future. I'm not sure which, but I'm hopeful that we get 30 hr days (including 7 hr work shifts with higher wages to compensate for less hours) and three day weekends from here on out ;)

Runic Aries
03-24-2010, 09:18 PM

- Heads or tails, will my parachute open? A button idiot
- LOOOOOONG respawn times. Seeing a squadmate I want to spawn on, having to wait 5 seconds. It says "Ready", then he dies. I had already pressed A. Oh no, i cant respawn instantly and am forced to think where I will spawn rather than rush out into open fire seeking instant revenge and die.
- The fact you have to choose between basic upgrades like a Red Dot or LW pack etc. The Red Dot should be unlockable separately on the weapon itself, maybe after you've earned a Bronze star on it (for example). Red dot isn't needed anyways so stop bitching
- When my team is absolutely shit. So shit that I have a really bad game and still get the Ace pin. Work with your team then or dont play
- When your squad are all hanging around at your base waiting for the UAV so you can't spawn on them. Find a new squad

....and release.

jesus if you were complaining about servers 3 weeks ago I would agree but all this stuff is you not the game

killerc0P
03-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Biggest annoyance for me is the amount of recon guys. Fair enough some of them are great but the majority finish a game with 200 points or they will sit about five metres away from a crate that has just been armed and they dont try to disarm it. GRRRRRR

guillermo316
03-24-2010, 11:23 PM
my complains are they need to have in the third game a record function! that's it . this game is awsome! DLC=Nuke!

Cypher_Cobra
03-25-2010, 12:34 AM
Weapons would be way overpowered if you could have a reflex scope AND your normal specs.

GuitarGuruXXX
03-25-2010, 01:01 AM
My only complaint is about shitty recon snipers. I just have fun with them and tag them with the tracer dart and snicker. Then I go kill the guy they missed 5 times with their sniper rifle.

Cypher_Cobra
03-25-2010, 01:06 AM
Snipers bother me, not because I get killed by them. But because everyone wants to snipe. To the point that half of the team is sniping, and you never can arm an MCOMM without people in the field.

Then I hate the people who camp the chopper spawn, having 1-3 people isn't so bad. But then you get half the team camping it. And then you get half of the team camping the spawn ON the spawn point so the chopper couldn't spawn even if it was time for it. And then the enemy mows them all down cause they're not behind cover, freeing up the spawn, the chopper spawns, and an enemy jumps in.

And then I hate the people who rig their own MCOMM buildings with C4 thinking "Har har I'll blow up them enemies when they come in." And then the enemies come in, they blow it up, they get 2 kills, and then the building collapses taking the MCOMM with it.

Dz06lt
03-25-2010, 01:31 AM
id say the only complaint i have is the respawn time its way too long it should be near instant unless you want to change your kit

sir_taugs
03-26-2010, 08:42 PM
Instant would be a bad bad idea. Wouldnt you hate it if you killed a guy and another guy comes in to have the guy you just killed spawn instantly? over and over? Think about that.

sir_taugs
03-26-2010, 08:43 PM
The only thing I now complain about is no one talks. or even uses the game to talk. No one really spots enemies anymore either. Kinda annoying.

cornishpixie88
03-26-2010, 08:45 PM

....and release.

Or when someone on your team teamkills you when your using the uav on hardcore.... :mad:

:)

vgfanatic1
03-26-2010, 08:48 PM
id say the only complaint i have is the respawn time its way too long it should be near instant unless you want to change your kit

Ok then. Lets say theres at least two squad members travelling together. If you killed on it would just spawn right next to its squad mates immediately. So this wouldn't work unless they took the squad spawning out in general, which would absolutely suck. Honestly, I think people who don't like how you can't insta spawn are a little too hung up on CoD. Thats fine, but just because BF is different doesn't mean its bad.

On the other hand, the community is starting to piss me off. But thats not the game's fault, its just life.

big red marino
03-26-2010, 11:37 PM
I also am completely annoyed that I do not get paid to play this awesome game. If they had a 10 or 20 day insignia I would be striving for it. Other than that...I really get pissed when I drive by 7 snipers on my way to the first base.

Dz06lt
03-29-2010, 12:30 AM
you should have the option if you choose instant respawn it should always be random

pined5551
03-29-2010, 02:32 AM
I love how the bitch thread is being bitched at, the sign of a truly awesome game :)

Suffocated
03-29-2010, 02:54 AM
One time I was trying to get up this rock, and it took me a few tries.

/end bitching.

iBlessing 09
03-29-2010, 06:32 AM
Instant Spawn at base.
10 second Spawn on team mates.

Purge
03-29-2010, 06:37 AM
Shhh, calm down.

:rolleyes: Bitchy bitchy bitchy.

I hate the lag I've been getting recently.

iBlessing 09
03-29-2010, 06:42 AM
:rolleyes: Bitchy bitchy bitchy.

He's the one that's called the thread "Bitch Thread" :p

pined5551
03-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Instant Spawn at base.
10 second Spawn on team mates.

Its only 10 seconds when you are revived by a medic and then shot again straight away. Unless you're counting the additional 5 seconds it takes to respawn even when the menu says 'Ready.' That does annoy me sometimes, lol. Just end up sitting there mashing A, lol.

Kirbster117
03-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Getting revived by a medic for instant death and a restart on the respawn timer... Hate it when a person revives you more than once for instant death and is playing medic not to help but just to get points...

OJR
03-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Although I might understand why being revived only to be shot instantly might be frustrating at times, I agree on the whole that there is nothing 'bitchworthy' about BF:BC2.... it's an awesome game! :Bounce:

Barad
03-29-2010, 05:55 PM
Not getting points after yoiu die.

dang racoons
04-01-2010, 02:40 PM
The only things that annoys me would be the m60 and colt which are being patched and then the medics who dont bother healing me or reviving me and odds are if the do revive me it infront of a heavy mg :mad:

Audacious
04-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Just got finished playing a conquest game where 2 fucks just camped in our spawn area the whole time. They were part of the same squad, so when you killed one of them, he just spawned back on top of his buddy (which for me shouldn't be allowed in conquest games, you should spawn back on one of the flags like everyone else)

I did enjoy shooting the wee fucker in the head with the M95 tho :D

GhostFalcon3
04-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Just got finished playing a conquest game where 2 fucks just camped in our spawn area the whole time. They were part of the same squad, so when you killed one of them, he just spawned back on top of his buddy (which for me shouldn't be allowed in conquest games, you should spawn back on one of the flags like everyone else)

Yeah someone was doing this today its annoying as hell being spawn killed continuously like that

IncensedCape
04-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Or when someone on your team teamkills you when your using the uav on hardcore.... :mad:

:)

I've been using the UAV quite a bit on Hardcore recently to get the platinum star for air vehicles and the amount of times I've been teamkilled on the UAV station is unbelievable. Do these retards not understand that they're harming the team, as the UAV blows up straightaway once the operator dies?

pined5551
04-07-2010, 03:08 PM
I've been using the UAV quite a bit on Hardcore recently to get the platinum star for air vehicles and the amount of times I've been teamkilled on the UAV station is unbelievable. Do these retards not understand that they're harming the team, as the UAV blows up straightaway once the operator dies?

My mate plays hardcore alot and loves the UAV. He has taken to never using it first, as its a garunteed teamkill. I have only ever shot team mates by accident, like when they spawn on you and then run right in your line of fire, then get bitchy at you for their stupidity (I now only play hardcore with 3 mates so as to have a full squad).

Although I will happily shoot any of my own team who think it is acceptible to loiter by a helicopter spawn when it hasn't even been shot down yet. And if people think that is me being mean and stupid, i don't care. I will always shoot them, sitting out the game for 5 minutes is more harmful to the team than losing a life, even more so if you are meant to be defending.

BlamelessSoul
04-07-2010, 03:21 PM
something that bothers me, as am engineer you have to choose between having a rocket launcher or mines, i kinda wish you cold have both like the old battlfields

Private_Joker
04-07-2010, 03:40 PM
The occasional server crashes.

That's about it.

RagingClue
04-07-2010, 04:09 PM
The game itself is pretty amazing its the people that i have a problem with. 90% of the game seems to be recon and nobody ever spots or gives ammo etc =/

lordopus99
04-07-2010, 04:56 PM
- People C4ing their own M-Com station on defenders rush (i.e. it brings the building down destroying your own m-com station just so you can attempt to get 1 demo kill for achievement)
- (this might be lag) The Knife action showing you knifed someone to not have it happen
- the glitchiness of roadkilling on land vehicles (other than ATV)
- the amount of Recons on a typical team that like someone said before "don't hit anything" on attacking and on defense dont disarm a m-com that is 5 feet away from them
- people waiting for helicopters and uav that are still going strong

ZundayXx
04-07-2010, 05:09 PM
People that can't fly Helicopters!! They always take the thing, crash it 2 seconds afterwards, and then wait for another one. How damn hard is it -.-

smellypotatoes
04-07-2010, 06:03 PM
what is there to bitch about? this game rocks

siamese snake
04-08-2010, 03:46 AM
When you run over someone in a tank and it doesn't kill them.:mad:

MediumMelanin
04-08-2010, 12:49 PM
-Hate it when your teammates don't use their specialties, even when you ask them for it, via, SELECT button...-_-...in various games I'm standing next to an Assault asking him for ammo and he doesn't! WTF!!!

-Idiots next to the M-COM station not disarming it...

-Being kicked to the dashboard mid-game!

NukeDukem
04-08-2010, 10:56 PM
some maps, during games of Rush, have you making really mundane runs back to where the action is when you respawn. that would be my only real criticism, but it does piss me off a bit. i must die a lot :P

Madmax410
04-08-2010, 11:19 PM

yeah, to be honest getting kills in your enemy's initial base should yield no points or a kill, just like in 1943.

My mate plays hardcore alot and loves the UAV. He has taken to never using it first, as its a garunteed teamkill. I have only ever shot team mates by accident, like when they spawn on you and then run right in your line of fire, then get bitchy at you for their stupidity (I now only play hardcore with 3 mates so as to have a full squad).

Although I will happily shoot any of my own team who think it is acceptible to loiter by a helicopter spawn when it hasn't even been shot down yet. And if people think that is me being mean and stupid, i don't care. I will always shoot them, sitting out the game for 5 minutes is more harmful to the team than losing a life, even more so if you are meant to be defending.
You do realize that's just creating more problems? Shooting them does nothing except piss them off. They'll hunt you down, kill you, then wait for the helicopter again. Being vengeful like that just makes the problem worse. And so is shooting down the helicopter once it spawns, you'll just make him want to wait again. Its best just to ignore them and let them get the damn vehicle.

mejimmeh45
04-09-2010, 04:57 AM
1. I hate snipers on both teams.
2. I hate people on the enemy team who go into your base to steal or destroy the helicopter as soon as you get it..
3. Spawn killers.
4. People who on your team destroy all the veciles on your team. But once i got on a Quad and a guy in a tank ran me over and im stuck under a tank about half the match until the tank get destroyed, funny but annoying.
5. medic on the other team who repairs the guy you just killed. I kill 5 people with my m60 in like 30 secounds, i felt so epic and some damn medic revives every single one!

Well thats about it.

smellypotatoes
04-09-2010, 08:58 PM
kinda annoying about killing eachother, and first kill gets points, or u dont get points wen ur ded

pined5551
04-09-2010, 10:56 PM
yeah, to be honest getting kills in your enemy's initial base should yield no points or a kill, just like in 1943.

You do realize that's just creating more problems? Shooting them does nothing except piss them off. They'll hunt you down, kill you, then wait for the helicopter again. Being vengeful like that just makes the problem worse. And so is shooting down the helicopter once it spawns, you'll just make him want to wait again. Its best just to ignore them and let them get the damn vehicle.

Well, no need to worry, we have all now totally boycotted hardcore mode :(

All we want is a game mode with no kill cam where you can't teamkill, is that too much too ask?