PDA

View Full Version : Glitches / Funny Happenings

MulletiaMan
03-23-2010, 10:31 AM
Anyone found any glitches? I've found one so far, and I don't even know how I did it.

On Conquest, on the level in the jungle, theres a burning helicopter thats crashed on the map, near C (where the UAV console is). I normally jump up on top of the to survey the area, but one time I fell through it and got stuck.

C was pretty much untakeable, until the rest of my squad spawned on me and we all got stuck in there. You can shoot out of it, but bullets can't penetrate it, so it was funny enough.

If you havn't found any glitches, just tell funny stories that have happened to you with the scenary and such.

InsaneKane87
03-23-2010, 10:45 AM
On Panamal Canal I was near the water looking down to their base with a sniper, this other sniper snuck out from behind a crate I shot him as he was walking next to the crate he got stuck after he died and as I looked in my scope again his arm was going crazy like he was waving at me lol

iBlessing 09
03-23-2010, 11:07 AM
I'm so sad I had a dream about BFBC2, I'll tell you as much as I can remember.

A helicopter crashed and the debris killed me and when I was waiting to respawn it only showed the player that killed me, I clicked him and it put me into the destroyed helicopter but I could fly it and it could never get destroyed and I got like 5,000 kills with no deaths although the helicopter killed me :/

Dreams are crazy.

MulletiaMan
03-23-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm so sad I had a dream about BFBC2, I'll tell you as much as I can remember.

A helicopter crashed and the debris killed me and when I was waiting to respawn it only showed the player that killed me, I clicked him and it put me into the destroyed helicopter but I could fly it and it could never get destroyed and I got like 5,000 kills with no deaths although the helicopter killed me :/

Dreams are crazy.

You need to stop playing if you dream about it :P

gjury
03-23-2010, 11:44 AM
I sniped a guy out of the helicopter driver seat with the m95 and instead of falling out he flew 250 feet into the air....so I watched him in a mocking fashion as he flew all the way up into the air and all the way back to the ground. :p

MulletiaMan
03-23-2010, 11:49 AM
I've got another one, actually. I was on Rush again, the level with the dip in the center, with AB on the same side and DC on the same side. I was about to fire a RPG towards C, when a tank comes up the ramp, landing on me, as I fired. The rocket hit, damaging it, and it landed on me without me dying. Laughing as I survived a pointblank RPG shot and being landed on, I fired another RPG, blowing it up, without dying. I felt like God.

huey181
03-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Was playing rush on the night time snow map (I can never remember the map names on this). I was on a heavy machine gun trying to take down the UAV. I couldn't see it through the MG window, so I got off and found it flying above me. I shot it down with my M16A2 and reloaded. I noticed that it showed my ammo at 0 with no mags, so I dropped some ammo and picked it up. Still nothing. No noob tube rounds, and not pistol rounds either, yet I could still fire my weapons and reload like normal. The only down side was that all of my movement was really jerky and every shot I fired was like pulling the trigger twice. Jumped off a cliff to respawn and everything was back to normal.

DugDigger
03-23-2010, 01:42 PM
I ran up to a guy and knifed, as soon as I did he took off running, he must have had lightweight perk because he started pulling away from me while running. He didn't have a clue I was behind him and chasing, so I pulled out my gun and fired, his body fell down and then went flying off into the woods really fast. Some glitchy physics thing I guess.

InsaneKane87
03-23-2010, 03:12 PM
I just finished a game on panama canal and someone on my team jumped off a building and deployed their parachute, they were still running around for like 8 mins with their parachute attached somehow. I couldnt see their name or I woulda sent them a message. I was sniping off in the distance

Edit: I was also on Laguna... and that big rock you can get up on by rapidly tapping A me and a teammate were up there and some other guy. After a few mins of being up there I started hearing a pistol shooting so I look behind me and hes stuck in the wall on top of the rock lol.

Kay_Zee
03-24-2010, 01:28 PM
The only glitches I've noticed are all in single player. I can't remember which level it was but my brother was playing it. Haggard was just shooting randomly in the air during a battle just before a cut scene, then during the cut scene he was still firing into the air constantly.

And another time was on the mission where after killing the first bunch of enemys a boat comes and you must destroy that before moving on, well just before the boat came I shot a few enemys and noticed one still standing.

I fired a full clip into him and he was still standing and I was confused so I walked over to him, he had no gun in his hand but was standing in a stance as if ready to shoot and holding an invisble gun, I couldn't knife him but if I shot him blood would come out.. It was quite weird..

HopedZER0
03-24-2010, 01:32 PM
I was playing campaign on the second to last mission and Haggard got stuck on a wall and kept tea-bagging it.... Lol

abstract1620
03-24-2010, 01:42 PM
Ive found some rocks that will deflect rpgs in crazy random drections. theres one to the left of mcom alpha at base 2 on port valdes. there are 3 rocks there over by the pipeline. random oddness

smellypotatoes
04-07-2010, 11:35 PM
lol epic fails

Io Haze oI
04-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Almost all of my funny moments have involved helicopters such as me flying it with my squad in trying to swoop in low. The helicopter ended up sideways stuck between two buildings. The helicopter couldn't get out until one of the gunners blew a house up, all I could see from the third person view was all the enemy team running around the corner to kill us.

Another time on the defense of the isla innocent me and a squad member were on the opposite hill to kill the snipers and for him to blow up helicopters, when he blew one up it shot straight up in the air and over back into the enemy spawn point.

A lot of times I have had helicopters crash land right next to me which has made me jump, I think I am a helicopter magnet as they all get sucked towards me.

Probably the funniest moment though was when we was playing the demo and my brother was on the opposite team and had already knifed the people I was playing with. We were all laughing about it in the party chat when I said to him that he will never knife me in this entire match of course I jinxed and no sooner than I had spoken I was knifed in the back by my brother.

MediumMelanin
04-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Yeah, there's this rock in Laguna Presa (in all modes for this map), where you crouch on a rock behind a cabin to look over at the "HILL" aka "C" in Conquest...and the hill appears and disappears as you walk back and forth from the rock...major screen glitch!

Also, I've seen a couple of gameplay glitches, but I don't wanna ruin the game...

TJ CKY
04-08-2010, 01:23 PM
i was in a game on Rush on one of those maps where the heli spawns a lot, and i was playing around as Engineer.

So i was just defending the base, then i saw a blackhawk swooping low coming straight at me, (probably the guy was going for the "Splatter an enemy with a helicopter achievement") So, i panic and start spraying my Scar-L clip into the at the pilot, it kills him and the chopper misses me by inches and it slowly slides to a stop, almost hitting the water.

I was like "oh! sweet i got me a chopper". I whip out my repair tool, repair the blackhawk, get in, I hold RT and nothing's happening, so i pull up as much as i can, still nothing, i get out of the blackhawk, and i saw that the tail of this helicopter was actually stuck IN the ground, i tried to take off again and the blackhawk did not want to move. :mad:

Another glitch i had was when i tried to flank and I ran in between 2 trees, i got stuck and could not move, this was before i knew there was a "Suicide" feature, and i was there for a solid 5 minutes till an enemy walked past and killed me