PDA

View Full Version : Need advice for 'Rock On' achievement

Death Metal Jim
03-23-2010, 03:17 PM
I just can't seem to get this achievement no matter how many times I try. I've tried in the beginning as the Overlad, didn't get it there. Then i tried multiple times when using the catapult in Empire City. The closest i've come is destroying the door and having both ranks of soliders join together, then i waited for them to line up right outside the gate and shot a catapult down there. I'm almost positive that it killed at least 15 of them but the achievement still didn't unlock. Anyone have any advice on a sure-fire way to get this? It's a shame too cause i was really enjoying the game until trying for this :mad:.

Death Metal Jim
03-24-2010, 05:43 PM
what's even weirder is that quaver's singing about it, which means i must have killed 15 soliders, so is the achievement glitched then? anyone else have this problem? if i start a new game will the achievement unlock or is it just completely glitched?

missiloon
05-13-2010, 05:46 PM
I got it at the begin when the empire attacks you, with the first catapult you see in the game. I killed the group soldiers on the ground and the bowyers that are on some platforms.

SpinelesS
05-15-2010, 06:25 PM
I also got this at the very first catapult you reach when your a child.

However the first few times I shot I was sure I got enough but didnt get the achievement. It wasnt until I waited for a group of soldiers to walk right around to the path leading to the catapult that I got the achievement to pop (the rock landed infront of them and knocked them down like bowling pins)

Devalaous
08-25-2010, 10:23 PM
I cant get this either. Could someone make a video example? Ive bowled over hundreds of soldiers in both locations, 99% of the time only a couple die and the rest get back up, no matter where or how they were hit

spc twinkie
05-29-2011, 01:24 AM
im having issues with this as well. I have restarted 10 times and i have killed everyone in the formation as overlad and still nothing any ideas?

Yven
06-04-2011, 07:05 PM
I found that in the first area (as Overlad), if you simply let all the soldiers pass, they will mass in front of that rock wall that you need to break down. There will be A LOT of guys there if you've let them all pass, making it very hard to NOT get the achievement.