PDA

View Full Version : Won Them All.... (WTF!!!)

Reaper44
03-23-2010, 07:02 PM
i won all the game modes, rush,conquest,squad deathmath & the other one i for get the name rush squad or something like that. anyways back to my point i did them all and nothing pop up i seen some of the post something about 5 head shots, does that some how fix it? or do i have to keep on play to get it and if so how many dam times do i have to do it:mad:.any help would be greatly appreaciated and big thanks for anyone who can help me out here;)

XXPh3n0m3n4LXX
03-23-2010, 07:09 PM
i won all the game modes, rush,conquest,squad deathmath & the other one i for get the name rush squad or something like that. anyways back to my point i did them all and nothing pop up i seen some of the post something about 5 head shots, does that some how fix it? or do i have to keep on play to get it and if so how many dam times do i have to do it:mad:.any help would be greatly appreaciated and big thanks for anyone who can help me out here;)

Just go Recon and snipe. Aim for head. Try it... That's how mines unlocked. I got 5 head shots. Either way this achievement is 100% glitched.

tigerlee92
03-23-2010, 07:33 PM
ye mate you need 5 headshots in one match and it should unlocked

iBlessing 09
03-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Just search for once!!!

Reaper44
03-23-2010, 08:26 PM
tks for the quick reply m8s much appreciated so basically the 5 headshot should do the trick and fix that achv then...,cool. will i get this in one shot or will this take a few times if you know what i mean lol.

tigerlee92
03-23-2010, 08:45 PM
if you need help getting the 5 headshots i can help you add me leetiger92

i dont no how we can do this

Tx_Mace
03-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Just search for once!!!

:whs

10 Characters

big red marino
03-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Seriously....this is the last achievement I need. And it all comes down to Squad Deathmatch...DAMN!

Hitman H94
03-23-2010, 10:29 PM
Just search for once!!!

its impossible for people to do this.....

Mad Sativa
03-24-2010, 05:25 AM
Just search for once!!!

How about YOU search for once instead of being some sort of righteous troll. Your the worst of the worst. The reason internet message boards blow. You tirelessly troll the threads looking, hoping for a double post or a simple question just so you can pounce on them. In your crazy world your doing the right thing, kinda of like some sort of self appointed moderator witch justifies your actions. Did you try doing a searching for "Won Them All" with this sites wonderful search ability's? I'm guessing no because then you would know it comes up with absolutly nothing.

Kay_Zee
03-24-2010, 01:33 PM
In your crazy world your doing the right thing, kinda of like some sort of self appointed moderator witch justifies your actions.

ROFL

In Hitlers world he was doing the right thing.

Yes blessing, I'm calling you a Nazi.

DubNut86
03-25-2010, 01:40 PM
How about YOU search for once instead of being some sort of righteous troll. Your the worst of the worst. The reason internet message boards blow. You tirelessly troll the threads looking, hoping for a double post or a simple question just so you can pounce on them. In your crazy world your doing the right thing, kinda of like some sort of self appointed moderator witch justifies your actions. Did you try doing a searching for "Won Them All" with this sites wonderful search ability's? I'm guessing no because then you would know it comes up with absolutly nothing.

:woop:I never have any luck using the x360a search, i always get errors.

But yeah, people like him piss me off so much!

DubNut86
03-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Just got mine, but it took 5 headshots aswell!

R Rated Love
03-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Seriously....this is the last achievement I need. And it all comes down to Squad Deathmatch...DAMN!

Squad Deathmatch was my last too. Such a terrible gametype.

My achievement unlocked normally, though.

d00gler
03-25-2010, 10:10 PM
I was already lvl 16 when I played my first squad deathmatch game, and won. Achievement popped no problem for me, but I have gotten 5 headshots in one round many times.

InsaneKane87
03-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Squad Deathmatch was my last too. Such a terrible gametype.

My achievement unlocked normally, though.

Yeah its full of nothing but snipers its pointless to even play in. I did it to only get the achievement.

Tx_Mace
03-25-2010, 11:34 PM

You know whats funny, a couple weeks ago there was a thread made just like this one and guess what, i searched for the guy and found about 5 others.. so yeah it is possible to search because i did it.

EDIT: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=215845

Try that.. i posted a bunch of links in that thread when the same question was asked.