PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania save Question

KINUNDRUM 77
03-21-2007, 07:32 PM
CASTLEVANIA XLA
Does anybody remember how to save on this game? I cant remember if there are save points or not. Thanks

thoseion
03-21-2007, 07:44 PM
It's the first time I've played this game and I came across a couple rooms which were obviously save points, pressed every button but couldn't work out how to save it. So, on I went thinking it must auto-save when you go into the room. Oh how wrong I was! After a good hours play, I died, went to re-load and it said there was no file! :mad:

You have to press 'up' when in the save room to activate it

sic6sic
03-22-2007, 03:36 AM
for clarification, the save rooms have a floating cubesphere (yes, thats a technical term).

xD

seriously though, there is no autosave feature, nor "hotsave" feature present, which is frustrating, but also consoling in that they kept the game true to the original.

twelve
03-22-2007, 10:17 PM
It's the first time I've played this game and I came across a couple rooms which were obviously save points, pressed every button but couldn't work out how to save it. So, on I went thinking it must auto-save when you go into the room. Oh how wrong I was! After a good hours play, I died, went to re-load and it said there was no file! :mad:

You have to press 'up' when in the save room to activate it
I wondered what that room was. lol