PDA

View Full Version : Getting flashes now, bug?

Juiceh
03-23-2010, 07:43 PM
This is my second playthrough now and I'm in the levels after "defense" now. I'm a big explorer so they keep coming up, I really check everything I see. I've read posts before about needed those for the Explorer achievement, but this is actually the first time I see them.
Did anybody have the same problem on the first playthrough? (Flashes not showing up).

syckrhythm
03-23-2010, 07:55 PM
i think a lot of it might have to do with the fact that maybe you didn't really pay attention to it the first time around, cuz i sure didn't pay attention to it when i was going through my first playthrough. and now that people are saying things about it, you actually see that its going on in the game :)

TheDarkCorsair
03-23-2010, 08:49 PM
i think a lot of it might have to do with the fact that maybe you didn't really pay attention to it the first time around, cuz i sure didn't pay attention to it when i was going through my first playthrough. and now that people are saying things about it, you actually see that its going on in the game :)

I agree, like i gave a coin to the kiddo on the first playthrough, but didn't acknowledge the gold flash at all.

[ Vehemence ]
03-24-2010, 04:50 AM
I wasn't sure about the differences in flashes because I was focused on the task at hand. If you look away from the person, you'll notice the difference in flashes. If only it made a different sound or rumbled the controller for the gold flashes, you'd notice a significant difference in color, since the flash is so fast when you're not ready for it. Sometimes, I restarted the last checkpoint just to see what the color was, but you needed to make sure that if you had found and gold ammo, spoke with someone or anything that you previously done, you gotta do it again.