PDA

View Full Version : It's 11PM UK time, and all the games are half full

daninthemix
03-23-2010, 11:03 PM
What gives? Bad matchmaking? Nobody playing?

awsomegamer
03-23-2010, 11:45 PM
Well I'm not on right now, but guessing since most of the players come from North America, and that march break just ended, people have homework, etc. to do. I know since my march break just ended I have a few assignments due already:mad:, so that might be the case for the majority of the players.

Add-man
03-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Most people have work the next day, so would be in bed or something

thealmighty1200
03-24-2010, 12:04 AM
uk servers were really dodgy before. could have something to do with it. was in a game and everyone was skipping about.

sneh
03-24-2010, 12:10 AM
I noticed that out of about 15-20 games last night, only two had more then about 6v6, and most were quite laggy. It seems like the servers have gone backwards since release.

Dz06lt
03-24-2010, 12:43 AM
everyone has returned to mw2, seriously though it seems that the games are hardly ever full anymore. Im sick of playing SDM with only 2 peeps per team

xD12xSTicKNasTY
03-24-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm not sure what the time equals out to but from about 12am to 4 or 5 am Central U.S. time it seems like you can't find a hardcore game with more than 12 people in it. Most of the games I hop into at that time are 4 on 6 or 3 on 2 or something, it's horrible.

Golani 360
03-24-2010, 01:07 AM
Yea alot of empty servers, but still BFBC is the number 1 selling 360 game @ Game.co.uk

So I don't know why people are not playing, its a shame if your friend are not online.

MediumMelanin
03-24-2010, 01:12 AM
I was just playing with my mates an hour ago, then we left, well they, and I was alone in a 1 vs 3 round...where I owned...

So, something's up...some games are half empty...

LAD360
03-24-2010, 02:07 AM
I play with a few guys from a forum and at the end of every day we end up in a game of 8 against 5 or less. Most days at some point we find ourselves against a single person and mess around for half an hour before quitting out. It's a shame because there's no competition when it happens and I go off for the night with a feeling of meh.

My guess is that they've done all of these server upgrades and the game is trying to use them by spreading people too thin rather than filling each server first.

The game is also terrible at adding new players and frequently puts them on the bigger team.

SatNiteEduardo
03-24-2010, 03:36 AM
Its been small games in Aus too but then I have noticed a lot of people on my friends list not playing any more. But still I saw around 10 aussies plus a good 10 or so randoms and we kept getting put in 4 v 4 or less rush games. Surely the servers should aim for full games.

bigdaddybouncer
03-24-2010, 05:37 AM
Here on the East Coast, USA, the games have been pretty empty also after the midnight hour. Just played a 2v2 Conquest... the ultimate game of musical chairs.

Cypher_Cobra
03-24-2010, 08:39 AM
I'm in FL. Eastern Time.

Games die down at about Midnight. And around 4AM you're basically playing Squad Rush in normal Rush.

I've been caught in a few 2v2s. Not all is lost though...good time to get Nemesis Pins and Payback Pins. And pretty much any kill with a specific weapon or what not. If you can get in contact with the opposing team via XBL party chat you can arrange some hard to get achievements too.

ThrustfulSteve
03-24-2010, 11:28 AM
i had this last night, was in a game wondering why i cant get near the objective, cause it was 8 against me and they started spwan camping, gay.
then i ended up in a game of 2 vs 1 and we ended up doing some boosting, me and the other guy on my team where medics, we met the opposite team guy at a crate, took turns arming it, he would disarm it then shoot one of us and then we would defib them, massive points all round, but i didnt really want to boost, just play the game, but at 2am gmt nobodies online, gay cause this is the only time i can get on this week

xD12xSTicKNasTY
03-24-2010, 06:07 PM
Just wanted to throw a picture out there that I took that is a perfect example of when the servers should boot us.
http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/Stickman400/Game/Lol.jpg (http://s683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/Stickman400/Game/?action=view&current=Lol.jpg)
Now, there was 1 guy on the other team, but after being spawned sniped several times in a row, he quit. But who can blame him?

iBlessing 09
03-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Well I'm not on right now, but guessing since most of the players come from North America, and that march break just ended, people have homework, etc. to do. I know since my march break just ended I have a few assignments due already:mad:, so that might be the case for the majority of the players.
I don't think it is.

cornishpixie88
03-24-2010, 07:54 PM
The last two nights I have noticed theres very few people online as well, in various game modes too. played squad deathmatch last night, one person in two teams lol tried a rush match, when we swapped over- only me and one other person on the defence, no one attacking lol

vgfanatic1
03-24-2010, 11:38 PM

That's strange. Most people I know's schools, including my own, have their march break next week, since its usually based around Easter and Passover.