PDA

View Full Version : Possible to use lower level + higher on split screen plus Xbox Live?

F Swan
03-23-2010, 11:30 PM
Is there anyway to use a lower character and higher on split screen, using the lower as the host, and also have another friend join over Xbox Live?

This way we were going to use the lower to keep the enemies easier plus use my higher character on my xbox split screen and a friends higher over Xbox live to make it less boring and get through quicker.

Sorry if this has already been explained, we tried earlier and couldn't find a way to do it.

OMG I GOT SHOT
03-24-2010, 12:33 AM
Sadly, no you can't invite a friend over xbox live to your game when playing split-screen.

F Swan
03-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Damn :( Thanks for confirming that for me.

SuperWoody64
04-30-2010, 02:14 AM
Yeah it sucks, I really hoped they would have considered this in one of these dlcs or at least a free patch. I hope crackdown does it, gears2 did.

York82
05-11-2010, 01:46 PM
But you can create a new char on your main gamertag, open a Game, invite your XBL friends and play the whole DLC with them. All enemies are level 1 and everbody (including the level 1 host) gets all achiements, right?

Sly Toad
05-13-2010, 01:30 PM
But you can create a new char on your main gamertag, open a Game, invite your XBL friends and play the whole DLC with them. All enemies are level 1 and everbody (including the level 1 host) gets all achiements, right?
The enemies will not be level 1. They will be in the 10-30's but yes everyone gets the achieve.

bigkingpimp
06-15-2010, 05:24 AM
That is pretty cool i will definitely have to try that out myself as well