PDA

View Full Version : Hey x360a community!

Dakkenly
03-24-2010, 12:35 AM
I've lurked the forums and used the website for EVER and finally decided to join. So hey you guys XP

I play soul calibur 4 a crapload, I beat the crap out of guitar hero (Yes I can beat Jordan about 80% of the time on Expert) uhm... I play MW2 but not Halo because halo is stupid. So yeah.
My gamertag is XxDakkenlyxX (Can't edit profile yet so this will do)
add me if you want to play anything, and yeah

Ingles
03-24-2010, 01:08 AM
Well then... Welcome "officially" to x360a! What made you decide to join? I'm known as Ingles around the forums but you can call me Jason. I play a lot of Modern Warfare 2 but most recently it's been Bad Company 2 which is also a great game!

If you have any questions, definitely be sure to check out [this (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54231)] thread. That thread is still a work in progress as I'm currently re-writing the entire thread to make it better and expand it just like the site has over time. Feel free to add me if you want to game anytime. :)

Dakkenly
03-24-2010, 11:27 PM
Bad company 2, didn't really get into it. Too many headshots don't register online and it takes half a clip to kill someone XP But I still play it quite a bit.
Modern warfare 2. I'll add you on eckbock