PDA

View Full Version : why cant i buy games

Vendinator354
03-24-2010, 02:32 PM
i can play the demos of games but not buy the whole thing or a mascot it just makes the sound when i press buy but the sreen doesnt change help dont worry ive found loas of people hav the same problem

ThingWitch
03-24-2010, 02:36 PM
I've got the same problem. It's really frustrating.

WarGod3
03-24-2010, 02:36 PM
ive got this problum to

Nozza XBA
03-24-2010, 02:39 PM
TBH if you take a look around the Games Room forum yuo'll notice loads of peolpe are having problems!

There must be a few glitches with the game and also the demand for it must of been higher than expected, so this could also cause a few problems along the way.

You're better off waiting for;

1- It to just sort its self out
2- Wait until someone else comes up with what to do
3- Wait for an official annoucement on what the problem is

ApochWeiss
03-24-2010, 02:58 PM
TBH if you take a look around the Games Room forum yuo'll notice loads of peolpe are having problems!

There must be a few glitches with the game and also the demand for it must of been higher than expected, so this could also cause a few problems along the way.

You're better off waiting for;

1- It to just sort its self out
2- Wait until someone else comes up with what to do
3- Wait for an official annoucement on what the problem is

The servers are just buggy is all guys. But, I doubt they will have it fixed any time soon I'm sure. I don't think the Game Room was really ready to hit the arcade at all today. I only just started getting notifications that if you buy a cabinet you get the mascot free, so they are probably still fucking with codes in there.