PDA

View Full Version : Very Confused with Missable Items... ***Very Minor Spoilers***

True I Skill
03-24-2010, 04:06 PM
So far I've destroyed them 3 things gone Outside and teleported back.
Im running out of space with all these expensive alien guns im holding, I planned on playing through trying to Find all these audio logs myself, But have a save just before i start mother ship Zeta so If i fail i can go back and use a guide to collect them without getting spoilers.

After playing the DLC i dont want to go Through again, So at this point im at (The main place where you Unfreeze them people) Will i be able to use a Guide to get the Audio logs in this area if i dont continue? Or have i gone too far and cant get the ones I might have missed? I did search the Beggining of the DLC alot. And do you get a perk for getting these audio Logs? Or is it just the acheivment?

As for the Items, I have a Gun that works just like a Laser rifle but shoots Blue, A alien Handgun type gun, A eletric bat, That japanese guys armour, Alot of Alien food, health, and crystals(what do they do btw?) Some sort of Drill gun from the robots that works Like a Grenade Launcher but shoots some sort of Alien grenade. And i think thats it, Is there any other guns, or items i can miss?

And is there any way to get back to the Ship once you finish the DLC? I've read that some of the Audio logs cant be missed, So im guessing there is some way to go back, just wondering what part of the ship you can go back to?

xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
03-24-2010, 06:42 PM
So far I've destroyed them 3 things gone Outside and teleported back.
Im running out of space with all these expensive alien guns im holding, I planned on playing through trying to Find all these audio logs myself, But have a save just before i start mother ship Zeta so If i fail i can go back and use a guide to collect them without getting spoilers.

After playing the DLC i dont want to go Through again, So at this point im at (The main place where you Unfreeze them people) Will i be able to use a Guide to get the Audio logs in this area if i dont continue? Or have i gone too far and cant get the ones I might have missed? I did search the Beggining of the DLC alot. And do you get a perk for getting these audio Logs? Or is it just the acheivment?

As for the Items, I have a Gun that works just like a Laser rifle but shoots Blue, A alien Handgun type gun, A eletric bat, That japanese guys armour, Alot of Alien food, health, and crystals(what do they do btw?) Some sort of Drill gun from the robots that works Like a Grenade Launcher but shoots some sort of Alien grenade. And i think thats it, Is there any other guns, or items i can miss?

And is there any way to get back to the Ship once you finish the DLC? I've read that some of the Audio logs cant be missed, So im guessing there is some way to go back, just wondering what part of the ship you can go back to?

you will be able to return as many times as you want when you finish * keep the medic alive * he is very useful

BrandAid1138
03-24-2010, 06:45 PM
you can get back to the ship after the dlc, but not the whole ship. and the missing audio logs are on the part of the ship BEFORE your space walk.

the crystal you can take (they don't weigh anything) back to the wastelands and they offer up good caps when traded.

don't forget the nikola tesla armor that's aboard the ship either.

best gun i'm using back in the wasteland after mothership dlc is the alien disintegration rifle. makes thing a lot easier down there.

True I Skill
03-24-2010, 08:19 PM
you can get back to the ship after the dlc, but not the whole ship. and the missing audio logs are on the part of the ship BEFORE your space walk.

the crystal you can take (they don't weigh anything) back to the wastelands and they offer up good caps when traded.

don't forget the nikola tesla armor that's aboard the ship either.

best gun i'm using back in the wasteland after mothership dlc is the alien disintegration rifle. makes thing a lot easier down there.

Oh right ok good, Just to make sure When i go back will there still be Aliens to kill? Or the bodies of the aliens so i can Dump all my guns in Megaton then go back to collect the ones i could not carry?

BrandAid1138
03-24-2010, 08:29 PM
aliens should be dead because of the others you leave behind when you go back to the wasteland.

and yes, store stuff you grabbed first time around at your place in megaton or tennpenney and go back and get some mo.