PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

JayMansel
03-24-2010, 04:35 PM
I saw too many posts with 'Hello' as the title so I thought I'd give it a TWIST YEEHAW!

Erm but HELLO and here I am on my conquest to get 10 posts so I can set up my gamercard and la de da.

Please reply and ask questions and start a conversation so I can make 10 posts without spamming thank you please :)

I try to instigate a convo erm... Anyone played in the Game Room yet????? I jsut got it and apparently you are allowed one free game and mascot, however no matter what game I try it on I am still required to spend MS points =[

Also anyone else from Hull, UK on here. Or failing that Wales.

Jamie

Capn Doug
03-24-2010, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the site. Didn't realize that Game Room came with a free game, might have to check it out.

Unfortunately, you should know that posts in the Member Profiles section do not count toward the post count. Too many people just spammed every thread to get their post count up for the stars. Same thing for the Top 5 List section. Get into a good conversation and you will get your 10.

JayMansel
03-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Game room is pretty cool you can play all the games once for free. 10 minutes each I think. Plus you get given 20 'tokens' which to spend on games.