PDA

View Full Version : Do you think they will add better games to this?

Skully B
03-24-2010, 08:54 PM
i don't know about you guys but i was super upset that they haven't added any other genre games i am waiting for the 90's+ games these are fun and cool but a total waste of cash for the price they want it's stupid that they charge so much for this shit when it's a complete waste for the points i could get 1k gs downloading regular games for the same amount of point cost. why not add as well tekken? and or other amazing arcade games from the past.

N3xus Gam3r
03-24-2010, 08:57 PM
i want poypoy back!!!!!

Spoony Bard
03-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Since Konami is signed on, I'm hoping at some point we see the 4-player Simpsons or X-Men arcade games. I figure they won't bother with the TMNT games since they're already available as full XBLA titles.

If they can get Rare on board, the Cruisin' and Killer Instinct games would be cool to see.

Oh, and Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.

KiySeph
03-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Since Konami is signed on, I'm hoping at some point we see the 4-player Simpsons or X-Men arcade games. I figure they won't bother with the TMNT games since they're already available as full XBLA titles.

If they can get Rare on board, the Cruisin' and Killer Instinct games would be cool to see.

It's unlikely we'll see any licensed games since the licensing issues with these are a nightmare for companies to work out, so I wouldn't keep your hopes up for Simpsons or X-Men.

Ohheythere
03-24-2010, 09:23 PM

Holy fart...the X-Men arcade game would be incredible...especially if you could actually play it with 3 other people too.

Skully B
03-24-2010, 09:26 PM
Please use my other thread this one was messed up just supposed to be a discussion about if you think they will expand it

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217979

above is the thread for

Chuppernicus
03-24-2010, 10:08 PM
i don't know about you guys but i was super upset that they haven't added any other genre games i am waiting for the 90's+ games these are fun and cool but a total waste of cash for the price they want it's stupid that they charge so much for this shit when it's a complete waste for the points i could get 1k gs downloading regular games for the same amount of point cost. why not add as well tekken? and or other amazing arcade games from the past.

So let me get this straight, you were forced to pay for Gameroom? No? It was free? Then why are you bitching again?

Isn't this day one? 30 games is a nice start. Relax, learn some coping mechanisms and it will be all fine. If you don't like it buddy, don't buy the games or play it.