PDA

View Full Version : When I bought my second game with a bonus mascot, I lost my first...?

Kitoro
03-24-2010, 09:36 PM
This is quite strange...

When I bought my first game, Shao-Lin's Road, I got the free silly mascot guy for it.

After, when I bought my second game, Road Fighter, I now don't see my first mascot in the menus anymore, so I can't choose to disable/enable it.

He's still shown as obtained, and he's still toggled on to roam my arcade and sneak-attack everyone's rears, but I wonder why he's not showing up in my collection anymore...

I've tried re-downloading the game, restarting the system, etc., but nothing seems to be working.

Hrmmm... :confused:

Any ideas?

tttBARBWIREttt
03-24-2010, 10:04 PM
I also bought Shao-Lin's Road and never even got the mascot, I bought 3 other games and have there mascots but not that one it was the second game I purchased.

chocorider
03-24-2010, 10:08 PM
I had this happen as well. I first bought Tutankham and had the mascot for it, then when i bought Finalizer the Tut mascot disapeared from the collection, only the mascot for Finalizer shows up.

tttBARBWIREttt
03-24-2010, 10:32 PM
so I guess this is a known problem and we will not be compensated for it.

Kitoro
03-25-2010, 12:03 AM
so I guess this is a known problem and we will not be compensated for it.

If it's a known problem, why would you say we won't be compensated?

It's only been out for a day; I'm sure they are working on a fix of sorts.

antiflag
03-25-2010, 12:29 AM
If it's a known problem, why would you say we won't be compensated?

It's only been out for a day; I'm sure they are working on a fix of sorts.

The fix is to spend 40 points and buy the mascot over. 4 out of 10 of my mascots have disappeared.

linktriforce007
03-25-2010, 12:59 AM
3 of mine have, I believe. Adventure being one of them.

Kitoro
03-25-2010, 01:00 AM
The fix is to spend 40 points and buy the mascot over. 4 out of 10 of my mascots have disappeared.

However, if you browse the mascots in the shop, you'll see the ones you got free there, only with a check mark over them.

All the developers at Krome need to do is find a way to move those out of the shop, and back into our collection.

thedevilman
07-17-2010, 09:00 AM
I hope this is related enough to go here. I have bought games the first day they were available and did not get the mascot for it. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work? Anyone else have this problem? thX. :)

linktriforce007
07-17-2010, 04:20 PM
I hope this is related enough to go here. I have bought games the first day they were available and did not get the mascot for it. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work? Anyoyne else have this problem? thX. :)

I bought all 15 on the day we were supposed to only have 5. I called up Microsoft, told them that I had only 5 mascots (the ones or the games that were supposed to be released that day) and that I bought all 15 . They called me back the next day, gave me 800 msp, 400 for the mascots; 400 for the trouble

thedevilman
07-18-2010, 06:53 AM
I bought all 15 on the day we were supposed to only have 5. I called up Microsoft, told them that I had only 5 mascots (the ones or the games that were supposed to be released that day) and that I bought all 15 . They called me back the next day, gave me 800 msp, 400 for the mascots; 400 for the trouble
Thank you for that info! I'll give M$ a call. :)