PDA

View Full Version : Help please questions

deadie
03-24-2010, 10:57 PM
I just unlocked a anti tank mine for engineer but how do i equip it? I had the game a day ago thats why i dont know

Also what do the spec 1 2 3 do ?
And what do squads actually do?

Thanks

The End
03-24-2010, 11:11 PM
during a match when you select your class ie engineer. push right on the analogue stick and select your weapon and gadget etc. AT Mine being a gadget

guillermo316
03-24-2010, 11:21 PM
What how do you select it! om! when you die, choose select kit (B) then go to your rocket and scroll down!

deadie
03-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Ok thanks guys you know the answer to the other 2 questions :D ?

Kay_Zee
03-25-2010, 02:07 AM
Ok thanks guys you know the answer to the other 2 questions :D ?

Well clearly you can read as your posting on a forum, have you tried reading what the specs have written in their descriptions? Spec 3 is used for vehicles; armour upgrades, stronger weapons etc.

The others you should be able to figure out if you just looked..

As for your what do squads do question, a squad is a group of people in a team generally made of 4 people, if you have 12 people on your team you will find that you should have 3 squads of 4.
Squads can talk to each other and organise attacks and let each other know what's going on around the map to help find enemies and other things. You also get more points for healing or supplying your squad mates than you do for just your team mates.

deadie
03-25-2010, 04:55 PM
Ok thanks but i still dont get the specs thing and how to make sometthing of them