PDA

View Full Version : cant remove clan tag!

BigDave1313
03-25-2010, 12:42 AM
why can i not remove my clan tag??!

Ry8an25oliver93
03-25-2010, 01:36 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/search.php?searchid=13243702

3rd one down after searching clan tag. : )

Please if it's not too much to ask you could search next time. Thanks

Der Nacho
03-25-2010, 08:26 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/search.php?searchid=13243702

3rd one down after searching clan tag. : )

Please if it's not too much to ask you could search next time. Thanks

Guess what dude link doesn't work, it says sorry no matches. Do you know the actual answer to his question or are you trying to be the forum police?

And a search of the forums only brings up this thread.

APX
03-25-2010, 08:59 PM
To remove your Clan tag: Do the same thing you did to originally get your tag (Start for the tag menu)

But when you on it, randomly make a new tag (just put in A or something) BUT DO NOT PRESS START, hit X to backspace that letter and then press start, blam, no more clan tag.

BigDave1313
03-26-2010, 12:12 AM
Guess what dude link doesn't work, it says sorry no matches. Do you know the actual answer to his question or are you trying to be the forum police?

And a search of the forums only brings up this thread.

It did work the first time but thanks for having my back!

Der Nacho
03-26-2010, 02:00 AM
It did work the first time but thanks for having my back!

Just don't like it when someone acts like a moderator when there really is no call.

BigDave1313
03-26-2010, 02:13 AM
Just don't like it when someone acts like a moderator when there really is no call.

I feel u alotta people do that on here

mejimmeh45
03-26-2010, 06:29 AM
I feel u alotta people do that on here
yeah iwish peaple would just answer the question instead of just being a douch. I mean tread space isnt going to fill up.
on topic how do i even get a clan tag i've looked every where.

BigDave1313
03-26-2010, 06:58 AM
yeah iwish peaple would just answer the question instead of just being a douch. I mean tread space isnt going to fill up.
on topic how do i even get a clan tag i've looked every where.

When u go onto multi player go to play with friends and hit start then u should be able to or u have to create squad then you can.

mejimmeh45
03-26-2010, 12:57 PM
When u go onto multi player go to play with friends and hit start then u should be able to or u have to create squad then you can.
Cool thanks.

Ry8an25oliver93
03-27-2010, 03:21 AM
I'm not going to keep this going in this thread but I will post once to defend myself. If you or anyone would like to respond please PM me instead of posting in this thread.

I wasn't acting like a douche at all, I said please and thanks (wasn't being sarcastic in anyway). I just wanted to show the OP that you could search instead of cluttering the forum with threads of the same things. Not to mention searching especially in this case would of faster than having to make a new thread. I even gave the OP a link to the search which is more than most people do. Sorry if I came off like a douche, was unintentional, I just get a little annoyed at laziness of people (no offense). :)

Der Nacho
03-30-2010, 12:43 AM
I'm not going to keep this going in this thread but I will post once to defend myself. If you or anyone would like to respond please PM me instead of posting in this thread.

I wasn't acting like a douche at all, I said please and thanks (wasn't being sarcastic in anyway). I just wanted to show the OP that you could search instead of cluttering the forum with threads of the same things. Not to mention searching especially in this case would of faster than having to make a new thread. I even gave the OP a link to the search which is more than most people do. Sorry if I came off like a douche, was unintentional, I just get a little annoyed at laziness of people (no offense). :)

My bad too, I overreacted a lotta bit.

smellypotatoes
04-13-2010, 07:11 PM
i dont do clan tags cuz they look like part of my name cuz there is no space or []

Natetendo83
04-13-2010, 09:40 PM
i dont do clan tags cuz they look like part of my name cuz there is no space or []
Strange, I'm positive that all clan tags have the [] around them. Unless there's some secret way to keep them from popping up

Chuppernicus
04-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Strange, I'm positive that all clan tags have the [] around them. Unless there's some secret way to keep them from popping up

You are correct. No other way that I have seen clan tags displayed.-

Also I'm all about the searching. Sometimes you have to think when you search, it's not google. Ex. If your looking for destruction 2.0 kills you may also need to search Demolition man instead. The search works fine. I just don't think rewarding lazy behavior is a good practice to get into.

Renegade Hollow
04-16-2010, 02:46 AM
i had the same problem just put either a curse word or any racist abreveation

MediumMelanin
04-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Just click on new tag, add something, then delete it, then press enter! =)

ZundayXx
04-16-2010, 08:56 PM
You are correct. No other way that I have seen clan tags displayed.-

Also I'm all about the searching. Sometimes you have to think when you search, it's not google. Ex. If your looking for destruction 2.0 kills you may also need to search Demolition man instead. The search works fine. I just don't think rewarding lazy behavior is a good practice to get into.

About 80% Procent of your post are ''Go search!'' posts. I don't think thats good either.