PDA

View Full Version : What medals can you get for 40ms points?

xXSauliuSXx
03-25-2010, 12:55 AM
I was curious if their was a list out there or if someone knew what games have easy medals that can be achieved if I just play a single session for 40ms points?

LoversandBrothers
03-25-2010, 01:50 AM
1) Jungler:

Survivalist Gold Medal = 7 minutes. Try the demo first so you get an idea of how to play. But its easy to keep roaming at 1st level until the enemies start killing themselves.

2) Finalizer (I've bought this one):

PointBuster Medal: Again, try the demo first to get used to the game. Get the power-up "Crash" that makes you invincible during a few seconds (it's the one with the letter P) and just destroy everything you see with your ship to make a combo of 8000 points for each enemy destroyed, allowing you to rack an amount of one hundred thousand points

I also got the survivalist gold medal with a record time of 04:14

Never Final
03-25-2010, 02:35 AM
1)
3) Shaolin Road:

Survivalist Gold Medal - 8 minutes: You can stay at the first level the time you want when there is only one enemy left. Just keep moving around.

I tried this and it gave me a Hurry up symbol eventually.

Evil Pilgrim
03-25-2010, 03:02 AM
3) Shaolin Road:

Survivalist Gold Medal - 8 minutes: You can stay at the first level the time you want when there is only one enemy left. Just keep moving around.

I tried this as well and ran out of time. Died!

littlejay
03-25-2010, 03:13 AM
kill the guy when you are about to run out of time. holding off as long as you helps! do this in the first and 2nd level and you should have it. i finished the 2nd lvl too fast and was 16 seconds short

xXSauliuSXx
03-25-2010, 03:18 AM
thanks, i'll give jungler and shaolin a try. the only game I bought was finalizer, but it was pretty easy... it took a few tries to get the time one so be prepared if your only paying 40 for it.

LanceX
03-26-2010, 02:11 AM
is there any time spender medals i can get for 40 ms??

queeg
03-26-2010, 11:01 AM
It should be easy to get the time spender medals on any of the games that only have 1 medal (somewhere on the menu shows how many medals each game has, either 1 or 3), like adventure and combat.

Simply spend the 40ms for a single play and leave the game on.

Credit to D4rRKXPOW3R and Arrrk for times
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=218096

Adventure = 45mins for gold
Combat = 60 mins
Subhunt = 40 mins

I can't try this myself as i currently only have 30MS points, so if someone as could test this and let me know. My main interest is if you can get the medal by just leaving the game on in the starting screen for the required time without doing anything.

Chrome30
03-26-2010, 11:37 AM
It should be easy to get the time spender medals on any of the games that only have 1 medal (somewhere on the menu shows how many medals each game has, either 1 or 3), like adventure and combat.

Simply spend the 40ms for a single play and leave the game on.

Credit to D4rRKXPOW3R and Arrrk for times
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=218096

Adventure = 45mins for gold
Combat = 60 mins
Subhunt = 40 mins

I can't try this myself as i currently only have 30MS points, so if someone as could test this and let me know. My main interest is if you can get the medal by just leaving the game on in the starting screen for the required time without doing anything.

Only thing I see with this is you need to ensure your character is always moving. If you just leave it sitting there (even with a rubberband tied to it) the character isn't registering movement as once you get to a "wall" the character stops. So, in simple terms you could probably spend the 40ms points and continue to move around for an hour, but damn that is going to get boring lol

Good luck!

Therapyyy
03-26-2010, 12:03 PM
anyone know if you gold medal a game does it count gold, silver and bronze as 3 or 1?

Vendinator354
03-26-2010, 02:46 PM
you can get easy gold meadl in 1 min on crystal crashers or something like that on the first level walk far left and walk up behind building when you cant walk no more jump ull istantly be on 3rd level ad just die and ull have the gold no need to play game before

Vendinator354
03-26-2010, 02:53 PM
anyone know if you gold medal a game does it count gold, silver and bronze as 3 or 1? no say you got bronze and then got gold next time the gold would overwrite the bronze so u would only have a gold not gold and bronze

shadaik
03-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Another one for Crystal Castle: At the third level (the castle), kill all three enemies (touch gem eaters while eating and the the witch while wearing the item lying just before her).
Now, only the unkilable respawning bee hive thingy should be left. Get into the cave and stand in the cave's upper left corner. The bee hive will appear again and again, but won't reach you, instead the enemy AI glitches and it gets stuck in one of two positions each time it respawns.
Just keep standing there. After 10 minutes in the level, you will lose a life, but by that time you will already have your Gold Survivalist medal. Have fun with it.

Oh, and don't be startled by the weird sounds the bee hive makes or if it doesn't make any sound at all a few times. That seems to be normal.