PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tub Time Machine

AdamArmy
03-25-2010, 01:30 AM
I can't wait to see this. It has gotten great reviews so far (72% on rotten tomatoes), and Clark Duke looks so funny (The Dude From Sex Drive). I actually heard about it on Xbox, and I was thinking "What the Fuck is this?" I watched the trailer and I wanted to see it so bad.

Rotten Tomatoes

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/hot_tub_time_machine/

Trailer

YouTube- 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Trailer

StolenPaper18
03-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Doesn't look all that great to me. I'll probably rent it when it comes out on DVD. Definitely not paying theatre price to see it.

veece16
03-25-2010, 01:36 AM
It doesn't look too bad, I personally don't like John Cusack but it might be good.

Burning Karma
03-25-2010, 03:16 AM
It's probably going to be extremely stupid, but yet, I still want to see it.

Massa Siggy
03-25-2010, 03:19 AM
Until I started seeing more and more commercials for it, I thought it was a joke. At least I told myself it was a joke, or one of those God-awful parody movies by those retards who wrote Scary Movie.

DOOKH8R
03-25-2010, 03:58 AM
I have loved John Cusack since the holy quartet of Say Anything, One Crazy Summer, Better off Ted and The Sure Thing. Hell, Grosse Point Blank may be my favorite movie ever.
Plus that fat kid who nailed the Amish chick in Sex drive is pretty funny.

I will most definitely be seeing this movie opening weekend.

Tussell
03-25-2010, 02:50 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie. I can't wait! Hopefully I'll be seeing it tomorrow.

HacksawDoomx187
03-25-2010, 10:09 PM
It looks like a typical dick joke film. Not saying thats necessarily a bad thing. I do plan on seeing it eventually but I don't expect anything special.

Tussell
03-26-2010, 01:52 AM
It looks like a typical dick joke film. Not saying thats necessarily a bad thing. I do plan on seeing it eventually but I don't expect anything special.
Well yeah, it's not going to win any Oscars or anything. :p

DOOKH8R
03-26-2010, 01:57 AM
Maybe best Costume Design? You see those leg warmers and that bear?

HacksawDoomx187
03-26-2010, 02:15 AM
Well yeah, it's not going to win any Oscars or anything. :p

Lol. Well I didn't expect it too. I just mean it looks like any other Seth Rogen or Will Ferrel film lately, funny but the same old formula.

Maybe best Costume Design? You see those leg warmers and that bear?

Valid point. If it doesn't at least get a nomination, I'm going to have to send the academy an angry letter.

DOOKH8R
03-26-2010, 02:20 AM
Its official, I am going tomorrow right after lunch. Yay movie midday during the week!
Boo going alone.

Pope2000
03-26-2010, 03:24 AM
I think it looks pretty damn funny probably will wait for it though.

A ZombieTwinkie
03-26-2010, 08:14 AM
I'm definitely going to check it out. Been looking forward to it since it was announced. Craig Robinson and Rob Corddry crack me up. And I wonder what weird character Crispin Glover's going to play.

MelangeAddict
03-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Saw it Friday night, it was quite funny IMO. Rob Cordry plays the immature douche great. I also got a laugh at the two dollar line said.

Iconoclast
03-29-2010, 04:39 PM
This movie looks retarded. Just another one of those "let's show the 3 funny parts in the trailer and once people realize the rest of it's garbage we'll already have their money". Too many of these.

Tussell
03-29-2010, 06:17 PM
This movie looks retarded. Just another one of those "let's show the 3 funny parts in the trailer and once people realize the rest of it's garbage we'll already have their money". Too many of these.
Though I know what you mean, I have a feeling this film isn't like that, though I must say, I'm very sick of the trailer.

THF_Reborn
03-31-2010, 01:26 AM
I saw the trailers(pg and R) and saw it on friday. Never laughed so hard during a movie. Nasty, rude, and hilariously funny. Much better than the hangover in my opinion.

dakisbac
03-31-2010, 01:30 AM
I saw the trailers(pg and R) and saw it on friday. Never laughed so hard during a movie. Nasty, rude, and hilariously funny. Much better than the hangover in my opinion.

This- I saw it on Sunday.

I've never ever heard the audience react so much to a movie- there was so much laughter and a lot of "ewwws" (for the nasty parts). I would even pay to see it again it's that funny. The only real downside is that the ending is pretty predictable.

Tussell
03-31-2010, 01:54 AM
Glad to hear that the audience had a good reaction. However, if you guys remember seeing the previews for Paranormal Activity, the audience shots showed people quivering in fear and people screaming like crazy; I've never been so disappointed in a film this badly in my life.

I'm pretty excited to see the movie though, don't think that I'm trying to defend hatred for the movie or anything, I still haven't seen it. :p

Bigs
08-20-2014, 03:46 AM
This movie turned out GREAT, I even have the poster for it up on my wall. CHERNOBLY! They're even making a sequel to it. It is scheduled to premiere on Christmas day this year.

SpiderTash
09-13-2014, 06:45 PM
yeah, I am really looking forward to the sequel.

ekibiogami
10-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Not to be a negative nancy, but I didn't enjoy it.