PDA

View Full Version : Add 300 tracks achievement

darren.greasley
03-25-2010, 08:07 AM
Do you have to add the 300 tracks all at the same time or can it be done over a period of days?

keightley1980
03-25-2010, 05:32 PM
i would assume over a period of time, but what i did was just add 300 all at once to get it

MilesPrower85
04-14-2010, 06:50 PM
How can I remove my added tracks from the tracklist? I want to add the songs just to get the achievement. I don't want to sing them :p

chamberzezz
05-18-2010, 11:30 AM
How can I remove my added tracks from the tracklist? I want to add the songs just to get the achievement. I don't want to sing them :p

Good question. I'd like to know too. :)

TanyaSpace
05-18-2010, 04:04 PM
I just made a new save on a memory unit for this achievement.
That way my normal save didnīt get all the stuff added to it :-)

chamberzezz
07-05-2010, 07:55 AM
They can be easily deleted. Once you've added the tracks go to sing mode. As well as the tracks you would expect to be there. You will also see a bunch of extra tracks (the ones you just added) The songs will also have a little icon in the bottom corner telling you which source they came from. Game songs will have a disc icon, Songs loaded from a USB (ipod) will have that icon (3 arrows) ect. Change the sort (Y) by artist what what ever way you find easier to find the added tracks. Find the track, click select and instead of "Sing" go down to delete. It'll do the whole " are you sure?" select "Yes" and its gone. Deleting track, especially if you have done the 300, will take a long time to delete.