PDA

View Full Version : DEFIB: The Art Of [Montage]

APX
03-25-2010, 10:00 AM
I posted some videos of my buddy in the BC1 thread almost... half a year ago? And some people liked it, so after a long absence of him dealing with life, he got BC2 and finally made a montage, a montage of what? The least likely "Weapon" you can use, the Defib. Enjoy!

YouTube- [BFBC2 Montage] DEFIB : The Art of

xD12xSTicKNasTY
03-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Wow, I don't know how many games he had to go into to get those kills, but most of those guys were complelety blind and slow in the head or something. He shocked some of those guys in the face and missed and they just stood there. Wish I could face a team like that. Nice vid anyway. Also, that song at the beggining sounds familiar, is it a remix of something?

Nevander
03-25-2010, 04:29 PM
This guy does nothing but come behind people and use the defib on them. I hate people who come from behind me and just do stupid crap like this. Especially when I'm trying to snipe, spawn killing practically never happened in BC1, now it happens all the time in practically every game. At 1:52 to like 1:58 that was total garbage. That guy he killed should have killed him easily.

StolenPaper18
03-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Cool video. I think it could have been a little bit shorter though. It was very repetitive.

Customer
03-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Haha. If only you could earn stars for the Defib.

Some of those people must either play without sound or have some severe tunnel vision. lol

LAD360
03-25-2010, 05:17 PM
I made one from the demo a while back, it was pretty fun. Looking at it now makes it seem like most the people on the demo didn't have their speakers on!

YouTube- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Montage - Official Defibrillator Users Guide

Before anyone says "why did you not revive any of your team you asshole" I had no idea what the revive symbol was and didn't pay much attention to the map back then :).

A Satyr
03-25-2010, 05:29 PM
I like killing with it but i tend to not use it often, as you can see in both vids it has horrible hit detection.

Barad
03-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Thats insane lol. nice montage.

Kreegles
03-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Very nice, give props to your friend.

Tommycbs
03-25-2010, 08:42 PM
lol nice :)

APX
03-25-2010, 08:56 PM
This guy does nothing but come behind people and use the defib on them. I hate people who come from behind me and just do stupid crap like this. Especially when I'm trying to snipe, spawn killing practically never happened in BC1, now it happens all the time in practically every game. At 1:52 to like 1:58 that was total garbage. That guy he killed should have killed him easily.

That officially makes your post meaningless. But i'll answer.

Not all the kills were from the back, seen the ones where he's IN FRONT OF THEM DOING IT? So shhh and go blog about it some more.

And thanks everybody else, i'll be sure to tell him he's got more fans on a new forum. :D

R Rated Love
03-25-2010, 09:17 PM
I never realized it in game, but apparently I've killed a couple people with the defib, according to my stats online. Must've been an enemy close when I tried reviving someone.

pined5551
03-26-2010, 12:39 AM
HAHAHAH this was immense!! Loved that last kill on the sniper and the footage that followed hhahahahaha!

Daggra
03-26-2010, 12:52 AM
hahaha, wow, this was great. To be honest, I don't think i have any defib kills, but i had like 20 in the demo. By the time I even remember or think of using the defib, I already killed the guy with a knife

PrinceofDeath86
03-26-2010, 01:34 AM
I like how the last guy wouldnt die lol

Mongolian Beef
03-26-2010, 02:34 AM
I love defib'ing enemies when I get the chance, but I'm not going to go out of my way to do it (takes too much time juggling weapons). so I'll just use my knife instead.

I love you wannabe snipers... so good for my k/d.

FingeredPope
03-26-2010, 02:40 AM
I've gotten a few defib kills myself. I dare say its more satisfying than taking someones tags. Personally the defib is better used on reviving people, not only does it keep the action going but holy hell is it a lot of points.

BSH 1975
03-26-2010, 08:09 AM

I've been playing some BF1942 and more BF2 on the PC and BF:BC on the X360 and in all those battlefield games there was a lot of base Camping/respawn killing.
At least 2 guys flew into the enemy main base with a chopper, the gunner parachuted out, got into the enemy chopper and dominated the round by base camping. Destroying the AA's and there homefree.
I never understood why EA/Dice did something about that. Shouldn't be to hard.

In BF:BC2 when you go "outside" the map you got 8 sec. to get back. Get this enemy no-fly zone around the main bases and enemy tanks, infantry can't get close to the enemymain bases and that problem is fixed. In BF2 (PC) those spawners got kicked from the game.

I used to kill with the defib's on BF2, but I havent on BF:BC2....I love to get dogtags for now.

zeds
03-26-2010, 01:07 PM
Lol some of that stuff is funny i'll give you that!