PDA

View Full Version : Shank The Film

jtr1gg3r
03-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Comes out in cinemas UK tomorrow =D

http://www.shankthefilm.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/SHANKTHEFILM

Heres its Trailer

YouTube- SHANK - Official Trailer - IN CINEMAS MARCH 26 !

Looks immense, Effy out of Skins is in it, Bashy, and Jay out of KiDULTHOOD, Gangs, free running

it really does look sick

whos gonna go see it?

Nozza XBA
03-25-2010, 12:54 PM
I've never seen A/K hood but I hear there pretty good/ok but there not my type of film..

Cant say I'll be seeing it but hopefully everyone else will enjoy it!

jtr1gg3r
03-25-2010, 01:43 PM
I've never seen A/K hood but I hear there pretty good/ok but there not my type of film..

Cant say I'll be seeing it but hopefully everyone else will enjoy it!

You need to see KiDULTHOOD its f***ing quality, aDULTHOOD is OK but its not as good asthe first one

I am sooo excited, Im gonna go see it Saturday =D

A ZombieTwinkie
03-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Looks pretty effin' intense. Going to have to find a way to check it out sometime.

Tussell
03-26-2010, 09:08 PM
This movie looks absolutely amazing.

Unfortunately, my ability to understand everything that is being said in a English accent is a bit hard for me, which makes me stay away from films from the UK for the most part.

I've wanted to see KiDULTHOOD as well, however, never got the chance.

It's sad because I'll probably never end up seeing either this or KiDULTHOOD.

Purge
03-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Oh man, EFFY is hot.

jtr1gg3r
03-29-2010, 07:19 AM
Seen it on Sturday and ive gotta say this film is immense

the actings a bit dodgy in some parts, but hey, The music is perfect and its actually VERY funny

The only thing I can say is that the start is weird, its a tramp squats down and has a sh*t im like WTF?!?!

I wont spoil the end but its a bit of a rip off of another film, so I wont say anything cuz i'll ruin it for you =P

overall 8.5/10 could have been a 9.5 if it wasnt for some bad acting and ripping off another film =P