PDA

View Full Version : Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

MrFresh
03-25-2010, 07:17 PM
YouTube- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World trailer

At first i was another boring love movie with superbad BS, then BAM! Street fighter KO! got me all excited have to get the comic now.

Tussell
03-25-2010, 08:49 PM
Eh, looks okay. I'm not going to lie, I'm getting a bit sick of Michael Cera. The only films of his I absolutely love are Superbad and Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist. Both films are phenomenal. The rest of his movies, however, are not that great.

Snowman
03-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Doesn't seem amazing, but is a definite watch for me.

HacksawDoomx187
03-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Eh, looks okay. I'm not going to lie, I'm getting a bit sick of Michael Cera. The only films of his I absolutely love are Superbad and Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist. Both films are phenomenal. The rest of his movies, however, are not that great.

Not sure if you saw it but I actually really liked him in Youth in Revolt. I usually hate Michael Cera otherwise except for the films you mentioned.

Anyway, the trailer was just meh.

Tussell
03-26-2010, 01:53 AM
Not sure if you saw it but I actually really liked him in Youth in Revolt. I usually hate Michael Cera otherwise except for the films you mentioned.

Anyway, the trailer was just meh.
I have yet to see Youth in Revolt. I actually forgot about that movie, I did want to see it.

Johnny Madrid
03-26-2010, 08:19 AM
Looks great. They nailed the feel and looks of the comic. Can't wait for this movie to come out.

A ZombieTwinkie
03-26-2010, 08:56 PM
I thought this was going to be another typical Michael Cera film until I saw the trailer. It looks really entertaining. And, with it being directed by Edgar White - director of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz if you dont know the name - Going to have to look up the comics sometime.

Which reminds me, I need to look up a few comics and such. Gotta get my ass in gear!

rvlution
03-28-2010, 11:53 PM
I saw the trailer for this and immediately wanted to see it. How many movies out are based off of comics?! Geez!

On a side note, anyone a skeptic of Michael Cera should watch Arrested Development.