PDA

View Full Version : Too Cool For My Score not unlocking

Rev. Link
03-26-2010, 06:17 AM
I've been playing some Crystal Castles (love that game!), and I can't get the Too Cool For My Score achievement to unlock.

I've beaten my high score a few times in that game, but nothing pops. What's the deal?

I'm playing classic mode. Does it have to be ranked? Also, I am playing a game, getting a high score, then immediately playing again and beating that score in the same game session. So what gives?

ApochWeiss
03-26-2010, 06:27 AM
I've been playing some Crystal Castles (love that game!), and I can't get the Too Cool For My Score achievement to unlock.

I've beaten my high score a few times in that game, but nothing pops. What's the deal?

I'm playing classic mode. Does it have to be ranked? Also, I am playing a game, getting a high score, then immediately playing again and beating that score in the same game session. So what gives?

Try ranked. Maybe the achievement doesn't unlock for that game. I did mine in casual on Astrosmash and it popped. Play, get some points, die, play again. Never exit out of the game. However, you said you didn't exit out, which is why I am wondering if this one doesn't count to it.

Rev. Link
03-26-2010, 06:37 AM
I don't understand why Crystal Castles wouldn't work but Astrosmash would, considering Crystal Castles has a high score list and I don't remember seeing one in Astrosmash.

I also just did a challenge that a friend sent me. I beat his score, but didn't get that achievement either! And when I went to try again, it said I didn't have any challenges.

What is going on with this game?