PDA

View Full Version : Hitmarkers Hitmarkers Hitmarkers...

khartoun
03-26-2010, 11:06 AM
Honestely is it possible to get a osk with a sniper when you hit them in the neck or head? 9 times out of 10 I get a hitmarker and the only time I've managed osk's is when I get a headshot or they're like 5% health. I've only unlocked the first 3 snipers but I'm not gonna bother with them if they're all the same...

A Pharmacist
03-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Keep at it, the GOL and the last sniper are beast

iBlessing 09
03-26-2010, 04:08 PM
You must be aiming lower because it wouldn't just not work. Keep practicing and you'll get it over time.

LAD360
03-26-2010, 04:32 PM
You are compensating for bullet drop due to gravity right? All bolt action snipers are OHK's to the head every time. Semi auto are 2 though.

ZipCrash
03-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Yea snipers still rule in Battlefield but at least you can't shoot across the map without adjusting for bullet drop. The GOL and the M95 are amazing rifles. I also rocked it decently with the SV98. I hate the non-bolt action. They are useless. If your having trouble sniping and want some of the later guns then switch to one of your all class weapons like the thompson and you'll still rank up in the sniper class.

iBlessing 09
03-26-2010, 05:13 PM
ZSS is a destructor of a gun, it's better than M60 with x4 scope, don't use it though because it's annoying.

:mad::mad: RAGE. :mad::mad:

zeds
03-26-2010, 05:43 PM
ZSS is a destructor of a gun, it's better than M60 with x4 scope, don't use it though because it's annoying.

:mad::mad: RAGE. :mad::mad:

Now that is dam right cheap i hate when people do that but hey if its in the game what can you do? and back to the op yes like the good people mentioned before me aim higher and practice makes perfect, well most of the time.

iBlessing 09
03-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Now that is dam right cheap i hate when people do that but hey if its in the game what can you do? and back to the op yes like the good people mentioned before me aim higher and practice makes perfect, well most of the time.
Cheap, it's not cheap its bloody theft.

zeds
03-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Cheap, it's cheap its bloody theft.

Lmao you got me there mate it is! Rofl but it is still wrong

Unterofficer
03-26-2010, 07:58 PM
I hate the non-bolt action. They are useless.
They are not useless. They are excelent as a squad support weapon as they are more accurate and deadlier than LMGs. I use them a lot when playing as a recon, as I rather stay with the squad, than try to snipe from afar.

ZipCrash
03-26-2010, 08:08 PM
To each of their own. I can't use them. I move around a lot and rush the base but I can typically pick people off with a quick scope. I got use to doing this alot in Counter-Strike. If I don't get a OHK then I switch to my pistol and finish them off. If I'm having an off night where I can't twitch kill like that I'll just rush the base with a pistol and usually do alright for myself. Also i don't snipe 100% of the time. Sometimes I'll snipe for a bit then switch classes mid-round.

Anyway it's all about what works for you.

Kronos1982
03-26-2010, 08:47 PM
I get more consistent one shot kills with the M24 than any other rifle available. Plus, the M24 is the sniper rifle you start with. Go figure.

Give it another go and see how it works for you.

The GOL and M95 are my runners up.

MediumMelanin
03-27-2010, 12:29 AM
Well I always aim for the head, there's no 1sk for body hits...even with the M95...like wtf? Unrealistic part, but they're always left with like 5% health...:/