PDA

View Full Version : Ladies man

Jackass
03-22-2007, 03:24 PM
I played story out and didnt get it :(
At what point it should unlock? At the end of game? The guide says keep them above 85 but they went 65 without me doing anything as well, filled every request, ive read u should do all request but from one girl? And 3 strikes and ur out, only 2 girls got jealous, one cuz she saw me on tv with another woman and 1 cuz she heard something from me and another girl, but that was all. :confused:

GunitSoldier666
03-22-2007, 03:51 PM
Well for me i got it on my second time playing through B-A-L all you have to do is keep them happy, buy them what they want and all that pointless shit and pray they dont find out about eachother, sometimes you'll get a voice message from one of them bitching about, or asking, why they saw you on TV with some other chick, so thats your first strike, man...it's really just an achievment based on luck i think..so keep trying at it

Jackass
03-22-2007, 05:44 PM
Yeah, thought it was luck based. i might try again, if I got the reversal and directional only. Those are the only left i need besides 100 and 200 wins

evilhotice
03-22-2007, 09:04 PM
i beat build a lable mode and only had 2 girlfriends. How do i get 4 girlfriends?

i got 1 after helping Ludacris,didn't get another when i got the penthouse,didn't get another after meeting Troy Dollar, and didn't get one after hittin' the town with Ludacris.

can someone help me on this

Shaaady Souljah
03-22-2007, 10:42 PM
i beat build a lable mode and only had 2 girlfriends. How do i get 4 girlfriends?

i got 1 after helping Ludacris,didn't get another when i got the penthouse,didn't get another after meeting Troy Dollar, and didn't get one after hittin' the town with Ludacris.

can someone help me on this

check the achievement guide for what style points you need for each to appear and approximately when they will appear. also, check my thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21873