PDA

View Full Version : War Stories

dsweenLKN
03-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Alright, I know we've all done some pretty epic things in BC2 so far. So, let's talk about them. :D

The other day, I was in a Blackhawk turret on Isla Innocentes. Of course, the turret can shoot out walls, so I was shooting at the house on the first island, seeing if I could collapse it. We swiveled around when a rocket hit us, so I bailed out and parachuted down. As it happened, I had managed to shoot out enough walls, and as I was parachuting, the building collapsed, killing three people. Not only that, but since I was in the air at that point, I also got parachute kill bonuses for all of them.

Goatma001
03-26-2010, 03:36 PM
one time i was in a building and i had my face to a corner because i was on the phone and i was already had a good kill streak going and then while on the phone i turn around and they had an emeny medic right in front my face oppiste side of the building and we stared at eachother for like 5 seconds i thought i was dead....
He took off...
didnt even shoot just went out the building i got off the phone ran after him shot him in the back with the sagia and used the magum to kill his freind i was killing it!

sir_taugs
03-26-2010, 08:34 PM
one time i was in a building and i had my face to a corner because i was on the phone and i was already had a good kill streak going and then while on the phone i turn around and they had an emeny medic right in front my face oppiste side of the building and we stared at eachother for like 5 seconds i thought i was dead....
He took off...
didnt even shoot just went out the building i got off the phone ran after him shot him in the back with the sagia and used the magum to kill his freind i was killing it!

Thats called good sportsmanship. If some is afc don't kill em. Makes everyone happy.

iBlessing 09
03-26-2010, 09:27 PM
I shot at a building in a helicopter and used my parachute because I got shot. I was landing on the roof of a building, not releasing it was the one I was shooting, and when I was to close to move out of the way I hear the sound of metal being crushed underneath me and I landed under the rubble but didn't die and had to commit suicide.

guillermo316
03-26-2010, 11:27 PM
one time in atamaca desert i blew up 5 tanks! they just kept coming! that equals to like 10 plus. then an apache can in diving at the C flag and i put one c4 on it, didnt blow it up but it was awsome C4 combos

GamesB2
03-26-2010, 11:32 PM
I killed someone with a quad bike by jumping off of it to shoot them and it kept on going and ran them over.

Also spent a whole match on Isla Innocentes shooting helicopters out of the sky with my RPG.

dsweenLKN
03-27-2010, 12:36 AM
Oh, got another one for ya.

I was on Isla Innocentes with my GOL sniper. We'd taken the first base, so I was on the island looking for targets to kill. Waaaay off in the distance, I saw a sniper, so after a shot or two, I got him in the head.

Then a medic came and revived him. So I headshotted him again.

Then he got revived. So I killed him again.

And again.

And again.

I got a nemesis pin off of him before he could take me out, all in about one minute. I've never laughed so hard in this game.

McGoogles
03-27-2010, 12:43 AM
Something very strange but very funny happened earlier this week. I was playing on Isla Innocentes, and I controlled the UAV. I went to the enemies base (the one before the M1-HIND chopper) and I tried to get some roadkills. As I swooped down to get someone I missed, and I moved the UAV towards the sky. As I was doing that, there was an enemy floating in the sky in front of my UAV. I kept going up, and he followed. After a while, he had no idea what was going on and jumped off. He committed suicide. (I have 164 roadkills total with the UAV by the way :))

Another awesome thing that happened before was when I was playing on Port Valdez. I was an attacker, and I was moving towards the enemies base. The base I was going to had a chopper there, so I sprinted to that base with my sniper that I picked up from an enemy (because I ran out of ammo with my AKS-74U). I managed to get about halfway before the enemies starting rushing towards their chopper. One by one, they entered the chopper and I kept sniping the head off of the pilots because it takes a while for the chopper to start up. They kept getting in, dying, getting in, etc.. Then I stole their chopper and got some kills.

pwn S4uc3
03-27-2010, 01:29 AM
I was playing on the desert map. I took one of the hummers and loaded it up with C4 getting ready to jihad a tank. i was driving around the map and seen the enemy helicopter land in front of me and a guy jump out to repair. so i jumper out of the hummer and waited for it to hit the heli then blew up the C4. I got a triple kill from that somehow. guess a buddy spawned on them. I guess they will take it back to their base to repair next time.