PDA

View Full Version : Savegame broken !

SACRED G0D
03-26-2010, 03:47 PM
Hey guys, so yesterday i was very tired so i turned off my box at 18:00....then later on 20:00 i went to the US BC2 page to check if the veterans program acepts my 1943 but it still didnt (im from Germany).So my veteran Status was 4 and i forced refresh it was 4 like before.Now im back home from school, turn on my 360 (im online level 26, playtime 50hrs, completed the story on easy and medium, blew all mcoms, got 1000 GS)...it says "your savegame is probably broken do you want to overwirte it?" i press B so NO, another msg pops "you game is broken and couldnt be loaded" i press a to continue, go to story mode it says new sty my story (only aurora shows up and is not completed at all, collectibles is empty so theres none i found)...i went to MP and i jsut go to stats...it says the same stats as yesterday except veteran status says 6 instead of 4, i go to awards they are all still there but on every1 is a "new" symbol, such a orange circle with a + in it....i got to weapons and gadgeds, all still there, with all stars ive earned, all got a "new" symbol on them, even the gadgeds and specifications.I went to MP all classes were equipped with the default weapons but i still got all unlockables but with such a "new sign" on it....i went to dashboard checked my HDD it says BFBC2 savegame created yesterday at 20:28 and its 40 kilobytes...wtf?!!!!!! Why is my story mode broken?! 40 KB savefile size wtf?If i click overwirte at the beginning, does my savegame overwrite and my MP stats reset?This game is no more fun anymore, i dont want to do 50 hours online gaming and award collecting again....WHAT IS THIS?!?!??!The only thing i did yesterday on my 360 was downloading and testing Splintercell Conviction demo,deleting it, downloading game hall or whatever this xbla is called and delete it and delete the blur multiplayer demo beta....wtf man...

iBlessing 09
03-26-2010, 05:26 PM
Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do about it, the only option is to play again because it can't be recovered.

PrinceofDeath86
03-26-2010, 05:42 PM
It wont erase your MP playtime, that is not saved to your HDD. That is all saved to there servers.

Libara
03-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Same crap happened to me, so anoying.

IncensedCape
03-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Same here, and I don't know if I can be arsed doing the campaign again just for the MCOM achievements and destroying 50 houses...