PDA

View Full Version : Hallo all

royal mjolnir
03-26-2010, 04:31 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself while I'm on my way to making myself legit here.

Its a shame that bots have to make life bad for humans that we need to prove we are human with 10 posts before we're accepted. I'm telling you 90 per cent of sci fi is right- robots are the enemy. Why do scientists continue to build them when all the research leads to one end and that is that only three robots have ever been helpful...

1. the robot from I, Robot because he helped Will Smith to be able to trust robots again.. wait.. with so few robots to trust thats actually counter-helpful scratch this one.. he tricked Will Smith and is therefor on the evil list....

2. R2-D2 for saving the far far away galaxy numerous times due to his heroic actions.. wait. He always brought C-3PO along and I believe, though cannot prove, that he causes cancer and illness with his negative whining energies and overall bad attitude thus negating all the good that R2 did... which only leaves..

3. Johnny 5 from short circuit.... who... crushed a grasshopper?? that did what?? saved a few shoots of wheat?

Right.. ok.. so no robot ever in the world actually helped mankind. Good to know.

anyways.. nice to meet you all.

Steed
03-27-2010, 09:14 PM
You have no right to hate my species. :(

Welcome to the site anyways. ;)