PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Pepper DLC not on site

Raging Valkyire
03-26-2010, 06:15 PM
So im not sure if this was posted already and if it was I apologize. I wasnt sure about getting this game but i believe I will soon and so I bought my Pepper now before they stop distributing the codes just in case im not able to find them again. So i went onto the site, logged in, looked for the prize you get, and the game is not showing up on there even though there is a pic of sweetwater on the redeem page. Has it already been released and gone away from the site or is it yet to be released, therefore no one is able to redeem anything until it appears on the Pepper site. Thanx for any info on this matter

KNIGHTOFSERA
03-26-2010, 06:22 PM
So im not sure if this was posted already and if it was I apologize. I wasnt sure about getting this game but i believe I will soon and so I bought my Pepper now before they stop distributing the codes just in case im not able to find them again. So i went onto the site, logged in, looked for the prize you get, and the game is not showing up on there even though there is a pic of sweetwater on the redeem page. Has it already been released and gone away from the site or is it yet to be released, therefore no one is able to redeem anything until it appears on the Pepper site. Thanx for any info on this matter http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217388

there you go people talking about dp dlc...to my knowlege though its not out