PDA

View Full Version : Most despised/disappointing game?

linktriforce007
03-26-2010, 10:17 PM
I can't stand Star Raiders. Once I get the Gold Time Medal, I will never play it again.

Psymox
03-26-2010, 10:45 PM
Again, like I said in another thread. Asteroids Deluxe!

I've tried with all the control layouts but I still find it to clumsy. I wish I could set the functions to the buttons I want.

Chuppernicus
03-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Loved Star Raiders. I actually own it in it's cart form.Remember buying it new on sale at Pamida.

To each their own. Not sure we need new threads when a guy likes or doesn't like a game. Just keep that to yourself maybe?

linktriforce007
03-27-2010, 12:06 AM
Loved Star Raiders. I actually own it in it's cart form.Remember buying it new on sale at Pamida.

To each their own. Not sure we need new threads when a guy likes or doesn't like a game. Just keep that to yourself maybe?

Oh! I was just listing a game I didn't like to start the thread. I'm sorry. =(

So, Asteroids wasn't that great? I kinda liked it. You're right that the controls were kinda iffy, but they weren't as confusing as Lunar Lander, which I still don't know how to land a bloody ship >.>

Therapyyy
03-27-2010, 01:56 AM
for me prolly tempest, the whole spinning things throws me off

Psymox
03-27-2010, 09:30 AM
Oh! I was just listing a game I didn't like to start the thread. I'm sorry. =(

So, Asteroids wasn't that great? I kinda liked it. You're right that the controls were kinda iffy, but they weren't as confusing as Lunar Lander, which I still don't know how to land a bloody ship >.>

Lunar landing was the first game I bought. My first attempt landed me #1 on the leaderboard and 2 gold medals. I think my score has been obliterated by now :-p It does seem everyone has there own skills. Just like a lot of people say Shoa-lin's road is easy, I can't get past bronze xD

When trying to land a ship on Lunar landing you really need to be coming down straight not sideways, and your speed should be under 15 or you crash/have a hard landing.

Comatose
03-27-2010, 10:33 AM
Outlaw for sure. i remember playing it as a kid and having fun...so i just outright paid for it without doing the demo...and when i played it all i could say was "thats all there is to it?!" i cant even believe i enjoyed this at any point in my life...
Though i have hit the arcade jones again, i cant stop playing these games...

Beau Coup Dinky Dau
03-27-2010, 08:02 PM
I love Lunar Lander! It was one of the first cabinets I ever played as a kid!

JLogan27
03-27-2010, 10:36 PM
I loved Tempest as a kid but the controls are wacky on this game. I just demoed it and couldn't make out which way was up on it.