PDA

View Full Version : A Friend Indeed Gltich

GreatPotBandito
03-27-2010, 12:55 AM
I was playing co-op of course. It popped up, but on the main guide menu, it says I don't have it or the points. Whereas when I check individual achievements it's listed. Any help or word on a fix?

Morbido
03-27-2010, 02:13 PM
Ive done both the co-op achievements on both splitscreen and online and havent got either. No point starting a new thread what with the op having a similar problem. So anybody got any ideas for my problem also?

Untitled Agent
03-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Ive done both the co-op achievements on both splitscreen and online and havent got either. No point starting a new thread what with the op having a similar problem. So anybody got any ideas for my problem also?
make sure you did a whole mission- the achieve doesnt pop unless you do the whole series (eg 1.1 1.2 and 1.3). pretty sure the counter op one was the same.

OP ive heard a few people have had that exact problem, but nothing about how to avoid or fix it sorry. you could always try recovering your gamertag though, that might work.

Skyfall
03-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Yep I had that problem with the Counter-Op one, I didn't realise it had to be a whole mission not just a level, do carrington villa, one level, one mission.

Morbido
03-27-2010, 03:55 PM
OK. Cheers guys. Id only done the 1st level. Will press on and do 1.1, 1.2.

GreatPotBandito
03-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Even so I've beaten the game on Agent now, both co-op and single player.
No achievement for either.
So all the fixes suggested wouldn't do me any good.
Hopefully they provide an update for this kind of problem.

DeweyIsOverrated
03-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Is is possible that one profile got it but not the other one? Check both profiles that you were logged in with.

spookisfat
03-29-2010, 07:34 PM
For the achievement that you have unlocked not showing up in your total, you just need to recover your gamertag and that will correct it. I have had that happen a couple of times. That is a pretty easy fix.

For the agent achievement not unlocking, I don't know what the problem could be there. Are you sure you did all the missions on solo/agent difficulty? It won't unlock if you did some of them on co-op or a higher difficulty. I haven't heard of that achievement glitching for anyone before...

GreatPotBandito
03-29-2010, 09:18 PM
They are all giving me a hard time.
Yeah the other profile my buddy was using picked it up, as did I. It just didn't register the points or the achievement. It'll say 11/20 when you look at individual achievements. But when you go the menu, it hits at 10/20.
Yerp went through ALL the mission on agent.
I was great at this game as a kid, so I know I'm doing things right.

TheBritt2001
09-28-2012, 03:46 PM
I'm having a similar problem with the "A Friend Indeed" achievement. I've completed two levels on co-op mode, from start to finish, on secret agent difficulty and the achievement hasn't unlocked at all. Any ideas why this might be yet?