PDA

View Full Version : I lost my VIP access

Priit3
03-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Hi,

I had problem linking my x360 gamertag with my EA account for veteran status and went to EA's Live help and they helped me to link these.
But after that i have lost my VIP access/code, i cant re-enter it cos it's void. I went back to Live help but they cant do nothing, WTF?
Is this happened to somebody and maybe can tell me how they got the access back or smth, thank you!

Priit3
03-29-2010, 11:52 PM
So no ideas? :rolleyes:

Ingles
03-30-2010, 12:18 AM
I had the EXACT same thing happen to me. The representative that I spoke with was very reluctant to help me out but after 30 minutes of begging and pleading that I wasn't trying to rip them off, he simply emailed me a new code. I hate that that has happened to you. I know how bad it sucks. Try and get back in touch with them to see if you can get a hold of someone who can help you out.

x MrsMassacre x
03-30-2010, 03:20 PM
The same thing happened to me twice. I had to link my gamertag and it was linked to an old email address, so they fixed it. Days before that I had emailed EA with the same problem and they never fixed it or emailed me back, so when the finally did "fix" it they messed it up and unlinked my account.grrrr. So, I called EA and they gave me a new code with no issue at all.

LTC PUDIE 42X
03-30-2010, 03:36 PM
yeah i tryed linking my accounts lol they screwed up i cant even sign in to play the game and please dont tell me that they restarted my stats if so im sure ill be needing a new vip code aswell lol i hate ea

ZipCrash
03-30-2010, 04:15 PM
Why do people come to random message boards to get help with something only an EA Tech Support Rep can help you with? Don't waste time waiting for responses from us because we can't help you. Get back in touch with EA.

LTC PUDIE 42X
03-30-2010, 04:18 PM
i already did just people dont know where to go and if it happend to you you would be freaking out looking for help whereever you could get it so please dont be mean you only wasted time cause you choose to you clicked on the form

iBlessing 09
03-30-2010, 04:55 PM
i hate ea
You most not like BF, ME and Fifa.

Zach-r
03-30-2010, 05:46 PM
ive already entered my vip code when i bought the game and threw it away. Is there anyway i can still get the maps for free or get my vip code back? or am i stuck paying 1200 ms points?

Priit3
03-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Why do people come to random message boards to get help with something only an EA Tech Support Rep can help you with? Don't waste time waiting for responses from us because we can't help you. Get back in touch with EA.

If you cant help then why are you posting? :uzi:
If you read my first post, then you notice that i told that EA told me that they cant do nothing balblabla lalalaa butterflys, thats why i posted here for some help.

Thank you Ingles and x MrsMassacre x, after your posts i see light and will contact once again EA

sak7395
03-30-2010, 06:08 PM
i know this is long but go to ea support chat.

I bought bad company 2 limited edition with vip code, it didnt work, i then went on ea chat support waited about 15 minutes, when i was live with someone i told them my problem and then fixed it with 5 minutes, i went back on bad company 2 and saw i was vip.

Priit3
03-30-2010, 09:35 PM
I got a new VIP code from EA, after contacting them 3 times. :)

ZipCrash
03-30-2010, 11:20 PM
Seriously I wasn't trying to be a dick for the sake of being a dick. There is literally nothing we can do to help with stuff like this. You contacted Support again and they resolved.

Emfulz
03-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Try going into your manage account area and access download history, then redownload from there. That's how you do it.

MediumMelanin
03-31-2010, 05:13 AM
Yeah, now they have the VIP for 1200 MSP, ouch, nice to see that you got a new one, what exactly did you say to get a new one, OP? Curious...o_O?

AceBD
03-31-2010, 07:36 AM
Just do what my buddy did. He bought the game used because it saved him $4. Once he figured out that he needed a VIP code, he was kinda pissed at himself for buying it used.....

....so he went to Blockbuster, opened up their game cases that were on the shelf, and sure enough what did he find? He nabbed about 5 VIP codes before he left.

It's stealing. It's dirty. If you get caught you'll probably be charged with petty theft.

...but it's an idea.

Barad
03-31-2010, 12:09 PM
Just do what my buddy did. He bought the game used because it saved him $4. Once he figured out that he needed a VIP code, he was kinda pissed at himself for buying it used.....

....so he went to Blockbuster, opened up their game cases that were on the shelf, and sure enough what did he find? He nabbed about 5 VIP codes before he left.

It's stealing. It's dirty. If you get caught you'll probably be charged with petty theft.

...but it's an idea.

LOL they actually keep the codes in the cases in your bolockbuster? damn thats lucky for your mate but stupid of them, my local blockbuster games cases are empty!

AceBD
03-31-2010, 12:28 PM
LOL they actually keep the codes in the cases in your bolockbuster? damn thats lucky for your mate but stupid of them, my local blockbuster games cases are empty!

Yeah, my buddy lives in Pennsylvania so this was somewhere there.

My brother runs a Blockbuster store in Arizona, and he's a gamer. So he would know better than to leave the codes in the cases. I suppose it's just a matter of going to a rental store that has non-gamers running their gaming section.

Priit3
03-31-2010, 12:34 PM
Nice to see that you got a new one, what exactly did you say to get a new one, OP? Curious...o_O?

I told them once again that i have lost my VIP status after linking my gamertag and EA account, that i have payd full price for the game and WANT my VIP back.
Then they asked my old VIP code and my gamertag and after that i got a new one :)

OldBayFries
03-31-2010, 01:11 PM
ive already entered my vip code when i bought the game and threw it away. Is there anyway i can still get the maps for free or get my vip code back? or am i stuck paying 1200 ms points?

I only entered the code once when I first got the game on release and I already had the map 2 when I loaded my game yesterday. I dont think you need to reenter the code.

newbsicle
03-31-2010, 06:08 PM
I had something similar happen. When I created a ea account and linked my gamertag to the account I could no longer play ea games online. I tried to change it but nothing could be done so I ended up changing my gamertag just to play ea games online again.

Barad
03-31-2010, 06:09 PM
Yeah, my buddy lives in Pennsylvania so this was somewhere there.

My brother runs a Blockbuster store in Arizona, and he's a gamer. So he would know better than to leave the codes in the cases. I suppose it's just a matter of going to a rental store that has non-gamers running their gaming section.

Yhh fair enought.