PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Expert won't unlock

Jbomb
03-27-2010, 02:55 AM
I have all the Vehicle unlocks, yet no achievement?

mechbeast01
03-27-2010, 02:59 AM
Let me ask you one question do you own the LE version b/c if you do the last vehicle unlock is already unlocked when you get the game. So your going to have to get another 2000 vehicle points before it unlocks in the game and then the achievement will unlock.

Jbomb
03-27-2010, 03:02 AM
No, borrowing it from a friend who already used the VIP code.

ZipCrash
03-27-2010, 03:10 AM
He didn't ask about your VIP code. His point is with the Limited Edition (only edition available in the US) you get early access to the last vehicle perk unlock. When your loading up a new map with your stats screen, go over to unlocks and if your vehicle section is grayed out then your right it's glitched for you. If it's not then your dumb and your not done.

I have not a single achievement glitch for me besides the SP M-COM Station achievement that everybody gets at 22/24. I have 100% completion on this game too.

JJ UK
03-27-2010, 01:29 PM
He didn't ask about your VIP code. His point is with the Limited Edition (only edition available in the US) you get early access to the last vehicle perk unlock. When your loading up a new map with your stats screen, go over to unlocks and if your vehicle section is grayed out then your right it's glitched for you. If it's not then your dumb and your not done.

I have not a single achievement glitch for me besides the SP M-COM Station achievement that everybody gets at 22/24. I have 100% completion on this game too.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Xbox-360/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2-Limited-Edition/~r343010/
http://img.game.co.uk/ml/3/4/3/0/343010ps_500h.jpg

Limited Edition is available in the UK too, I had this problem, even though I technically had unlocked everything I had to wait until the game told me that I had unlocked the last piece ( even though I already had it) before the achievement popped up - the same goes for all of the 3 weapons per class achievement.

LP HolySkidmark
03-27-2010, 03:12 PM
If anybody is setting up a squad rush to do the demolition man achievement at any time soon send me a fr with a potential time

GT: LP HolySkidmark

thanks