PDA

View Full Version : Wtf y dont u just kill me!!!!

Insanity_!84
03-27-2010, 04:18 AM
This is odd, not because it happened once but 4 times, on port valdez when im the attacker i get into the aa gun with a squad mate drive to A and begin bombarding the building...all normal, my squaddy usally arms A, and the enemys awnser to this is for 7 differnet ppl to run into A and be killed by my AA gernade launcher.....some multiple times, then 3 out of 4 times i make the building collapse before it blows up.

At this time im always thinking ill be killed, but no, i drive from a INTO THE DITCH OF B...and begin again mind u in full view of both AT guns both MG guns...and procedd to blow up the objective, again the whole team runs past the AA to disarm B procedding to die...

My question in all the time it took to blow up A and B y did no one kill me...do ppl really not stop and notice the MASSIVE AA TANK...in there defence i always get killed after B is gone....

so anyone else have these moments were u pretty sure stupidity is the only reason u dont see the respawn screen

Joe x360a
03-27-2010, 04:33 AM
It is stupid to question the boundaries of stupidity (;

I don't know though, I wouldn't complain, you got heaps of kills. I got 40 kills without a death earlier, sitting around with my buddy as an assult player resupplying me as I sniped the hell out of people camping at a bomb site.

zeds
03-27-2010, 04:56 AM
If only i could have games like that lol but seriously you must be getting lucky as i cant imagine no one even trying to kill you? and you have pulled this majic off four times! Deffo sounds like you get to play against some very cool characters. I would love to meet them on the battlefield!

Insanity_!84
03-27-2010, 05:03 AM
im starting to think its a sort of tunnel vision that a gamer gets...they see something like mcom armed or flag captured and thats all they go at....im thinking after my quady armed a and b all they thought ofwas MUST DISARM....

but still...i mean they stil sould of ended the tank..i wish i could know how many of them attempted to get into the tank thinking it was empty

btw againin there defence i die after b is gone...some ppl do usally shoot me when im in the ditch..iv seen the gernade icons and some of the love goes to my team, they defend the pit, so i cant take all the credit, though its still will never understand id suicide and become recon/ engineer myself

TaytaMalikai
03-27-2010, 05:23 AM
Lol, nice luck you had there to play against a crap team, every game I go into tanks get destroyed within a minute.
I also think it's funny how lots of tanks don't see people running behind them with C4. =D

lonesome killer
03-27-2010, 05:46 AM
It all depends on who you play against. There's times where you'll fight an enemy team full of friends in the same squad, and they prove a worthy adversary. Then there's times where you'll fight a bunch of randoms that are decent. Then there are times where you'll fight a bunch of randoms that are completely retarded, and you wipe the floor with them.

I remember this one time in Rush, the enemy team had 6 snipers! They were pissing our whole team off, these guys were really good. But they didn't win b/c they hardly armed the bombs. Next round when we went offense, they killed us a few times, but we armed the bombs and they were powerless against us. And we won within 10 minutes.

SoraheartsKairi
03-27-2010, 11:00 AM
Aww bless, diddums xP

Bistric
03-27-2010, 11:22 AM
If that annoys you, how about when you're defending, an enemy arms the crate on the first floor, and your dumbass teammates are on the top floor sniping away and never even showing signs of disarming them.

iBlessing 09
03-27-2010, 01:31 PM
If you are having trouble with getting destroyed then here is a great way to get points from using the tank.

Need:
A friend
Both players to have repair kit (or one player if you aren't taking it in turns)
A Tank

How To:
One of you has to crouch in front of the tank and the other one gets in it, when you start moving the person crouching gets pushed along as well, when the tank gets hit by a RPG the person that is crouching at the front repairs it straight away. You will get loads of points for this.