PDA

View Full Version : Awesom-o Sniping spot......ruined

lololmao7
03-27-2010, 03:08 PM
So I was defending on valpariso and we were on the third base, which is almost impossible to protect b/c the enemy team basically spawns on top of you, and can see your every movement. And I eventually found an awesom-o sniping spot for my barrett and as soon as I got there for a while, all my "sniper" squad mates spawned on me and took it from me, brining attention, therfore getting us all killed. :( Has this happened to anyone ?

JJ UK
03-27-2010, 03:16 PM
haha yep, at least once every time I have played recon, the answer? leave the squad!

qu1ck2sh00t
03-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Lol..... Nope, none of my teammates have ever spawned on me! Whenever we play everyone is something different so yeah....

iBlessing 09
03-27-2010, 05:48 PM
How do you leave a squad.

Mahatma Andhi
03-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Push Start > Squads > Leave Squad.

PHIL 421
03-27-2010, 06:09 PM
Yes it's happened to me but the guy from my squad wasn't in recon the idiot spawned as assault and ended up getting both of us killed because he wanted to try to get as many kills as I had. It was a perfect spot too. I was taking people out left and right then that idiot gave my position away by trying to snipe with an assault rifle. I don't mind a fellow sniper but when you do something as dumb as that you shouldn't be playing the game.

Daggra
03-27-2010, 06:12 PM
hahaha, I know the feeling. I have a friend who always spawns on me and just open fires with an assault rifle or LMG, totally giving away my position. Pisses me off every time, but he learned not to do that anymore.

DarkCrown
03-27-2010, 06:18 PM
If I spawn with a sniper and I have the assault kit I try to be crouch and give him some ammo and just leave is spot , without being seeing or trying to attract attention.

PHIL 421
03-27-2010, 06:26 PM
If I spawn with a sniper and I have the assault kit I try to be crouch and give him some ammo and just leave is spot , without being seeing or trying to attract attention.
That's because your actually intelligent (And I have had a few assault teammates do exactly that for me so thank you to them). Whoever was with me when he got me killed obviously thought Oh I see someone I have to shoot at them even though they're 200 yards away and I barely stand a chance of hitting them. Meanwhile I'm looking at three enemies two with sniper rifles and guess who took us out when that guy thought he could get a lucky shot. Don't get me wrong I've taken out enemies from far away with the assault firing in bursts. Hell even a few snipers I've taken out like that but to stand next to a teammate and go full auto when you haven't even looked around to see that there was an entire squad off to your right that your teammate had been successfully sniping until you had shown up.

TaytaMalikai
03-28-2010, 12:51 AM
I almost never spawn on snipers, so that isn't an issue for me.
On the inverse side of things, I was playing with two friends who were camping it out in a sniping spot. I felt lucky that day, so I spawned on them and started shooting the enemies with an assault rifle. I ended the game with more points than either of them, and we never got mortared.

smellypotatoes
04-13-2010, 07:06 PM
leave, or dont join a squad

TALINKINMAN
04-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Some guy joined my squad while I was snipeing and went after me he destroyed any cover I would hide behind he would shoot me with tracers and he kept jumping up down next to me only to inevitably die and get me killed I just laughed and left the game ....the a*@h ole followed.me into another game and did it again but got bored quickly and left thank god

MediumMelanin
04-14-2010, 03:50 AM
^^^Yeah, sounded like an asshole alright...

And yes, this has happened to me, I hate it when that happens because the enemy might "spot" me, causing the whole other team to know my location, and other snipers try to take me down with mortar strikes or random firing at my position...and they'll keep aiming there until they get killed or I get killed...but, after that they'll come back because they know your previous spot! I know this perfect sniping spot to aim at both crates that 1 in 100 people know how to get on top of...and that's me...

DENAz666
04-14-2010, 07:25 AM
I hate it when people do that, nothing more frustrating.

If i spawn on a sniper, i'll drop them a ammo box, and try and move away all stealthy :)

iksiksell
04-14-2010, 09:35 AM
Play like a man not a woman!

Get your gun and go fot it...thanky to you this game will be fu**** like MW2

Rusty187
04-15-2010, 10:59 PM
Some guy joined my squad while I was snipeing and went after me he destroyed any cover I would hide behind he would shoot me with tracers and he kept jumping up down next to me only to inevitably die and get me killed I just laughed and left the game ....the a*@h ole followed.me into another game and did it again but got bored quickly and left thank god I'll bet a 100 bucks hes one of those players that bitches about "Bushwookies" not helping out the team, kinda ironic don't ya think?

DAUNTEDFLETTY
04-15-2010, 11:04 PM
So I was defending on valpariso and we were on the third base, which is almost impossible to protect b/c the enemy team basically spawns on top of you, and can see your every movement. And I eventually found an awesom-o sniping spot for my barrett and as soon as I got there for a while, all my "sniper" squad mates spawned on me and took it from me, brining attention, therfore getting us all killed. :( Has this happened to anyone ?

yep and thats why if i aint playing with friends i go lone wolf to prevent people from giving away my position.

smellypotatoes
04-16-2010, 01:02 AM
leave the swuad and problemo el solvedo lol

Dr4gOnsFuRy
04-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Play like a man not a woman!

Get your gun and go fot it...thanky to you this game will be fu**** like MW2

You can't really say that because in this game (unlike MW2), snipers are important and actually useful, just like any other kit if actually doing their job properly. They spot out enemies from a distance, they take out buildings and tanks with their mortars, they use their motion mines to spot enemies for teammates. The only problem I can think of with the recon class is if the whole team are using it, then there's no way you can win the game like that.

If you was on a real battlefield would you run out like a "man" into the fight and die straight away? I think not, and last time I heard, a sniper rifle is still a gun :rolleyes:

AToMiiK
04-16-2010, 08:09 PM
i get this all the time as when i play im always playing with my mates, when i snipe i tend to find pretty good spots then my mates are dying and when they spawn on me they just sit there with their m60's and m416's blasting randomly at people in the distance :uzi: and im like wtf? i just tell them to fuck off and leave me be or we'll both die (or i kill them if it happens too much xD) but yeah it gets really annoying.... :mad:

SACRED G0D
04-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Happened to me tooo very often

Hitman H94
04-16-2010, 10:11 PM
i just leave the squad if that happens more than twice

Barad
04-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Pisses me right off..just leave the squad.

GiftedAnimal
04-17-2010, 09:08 AM

If i'm assault i always spawn on a sniper and resupply him then piss off and kill, kill, kill, die!! Repeat prossess!! lol